When he catches you reading fanfiction about him (Part 1)

FLUFF(HUGGING AND MAYBE KISSING);)

Mitch                                                                                 
Mitch was with the rest of the pack for their annual meet up in Dublin, Ireland to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and what were you doing? Absolutely nothing. But out of your curiosity you decide to go on Wattpad and look up fanfic's about him. And boy did you find a lot of fanfic's. On of them was really steamy, which made you blush just thinking about. But you just had to keep reading your curiosity getting the best of you.
(The fanfic your reading)
Mitch looked deep into your eyes and pulled you into a kiss, caressing your face as he slowly backed you into a wall. Be cornered you just kissed back to see how far this would go, when you kissed back you could feel him smirk into the kiss and-

When you were about to see what else happened you heard a chuckle. You quickly turned around to meet two hazel brown eyes that belonged to Mitch looking at you and then at your laptop. " What are you doing back so early?"
"I took an early flight back to see my baby gurl".
You jumped in his arms and he kissed you.
"So your reading fanfics about me?" you looked down in embarrassment and slowly nodded. He lifted your chin with his finger and just smirked, "Why read about it when you can experience it". You just blushed and punched his shoulder "Shut up Mitch".

Jerome                                                                                                                                                                            
Jerome was recording so you took that time to go on Deviantart and look up JeromeASF until you cute pictures of your fluffy bacca, you smiled. But something caught your eye 'JeromeASF 7 minutes in heaven', they always say "Curiosity killed the cat" but screw that!

(The fanfic your reading)

Preston shoved you and Jerome into the closet and started the timer. " Remember (Y/N), Jerome this is for your own good" Rob then chimed in " And remember seven minutes!". You looked at Jerome and he looked you, you slowly leaned in and so did he as the space closed. You two were kissing, and you loved it. Jerome's arm wrapped around your waist pulling you closer.

While you were reading two arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you towards someone. (gee I wonder who?) You jumped in utter shock and paranoia and turned around only to see a laughing Jerome. "Geez you gave me a heart attack" you yelled to him, only to his eyes on your phone reading what you were reading. "So is this how you picture us kissing" you only blushed at his comment staying silent. "Well then, here's fluffy!"

Lachlan                                                                           

You were on the couch with Lachlan just watching 'Finding Nemo', when you left to go to the bathroom, your phone got a notification from Wattpad telling you about a book being updated. And well Lachlan's curiosity got the best of him, he checked to see if you were still in the bathroom and looked at your phone, your passcode being the day you two met. He saw you were reading fanfics about him and smirked, an idea in his head. He saw the door open and put your phone behind his back. You came back to see Lachlan looking at you in a evil way and holding something behind his back.
"So (Y/N) what have been reading lately, is it something about me?" You looked at him confused until he pulled your phone behind his back. You didn't say anything but just attempted to hang your head in shame when a certain blonde australian  kissed you.

Part 2, on the way!
-Mp89