Mitch One shot for anyone❤️

No ones POV

Your boyfriend Mitch had planned a special party for your birthday and 3 year anniversary, but all the planning for this took a whole month and you felt as if you were forgotten by not just your boyfriend but your friends as well. But little did you know you were in for a big surprise...

Your POV

Why is everyone avoiding me, especially Mitch? Is he bored of me? Am I a bad girlfriend? Is he cheating on me? I shouldn't think that way. Mitch loves me, right? Well maybe I should just be happy for today because, It's my birthday! And me and Mitch's anniversary but,
I think I'll celebrate it with my best friends if Mitch doesn't want to.

No ones POV

You called your friends (b/f),(2/b/f),(3/b/f), they said they be right over to celebrate with you. But what boggles your mind is that you haven't gotten a Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary text or call from Mitch, but at this point you don't even care anymore, all you care about celebrating your birthday with your friends. You heard a knock at the door expecting it to be your friends but it was Jerome.       

 "Uh, hey Jerome"

"Hey (Y/N), can you follow me?"

"Um, sure"

You and Jerome walk to Mitch's house and go to his backyard to find (y/f/c) balloons and (y/2/f/c) streamers all around the pool, and on one of the trees is a big white banner in red letters spelling "Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday (Y/N)" There you are looking at Jerome to see if he did this but he shakes his head and says that Mitch set this up.

 All this time you questioned your boyfriend for ignoring you but all he was doing was setting this all up for you. There you were speechless and happy, and there Mitch was with his arms open for a hug. But you did one step better and ran into his arms and kissed him, making him fall back into the pool with you in his arms.

 Once you too got out of the pool and dried off you enjoyed your birthday party and anniversary with your temporary boyfriend who after the party later proposed to you in front of your friends and family. At the end of the day you were happy to say that your fiancé who truly didn't ignore you was Mitch.

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated I have been reading but not updating I had a lot school projects and homework I had to do and get done with. So... BLAME EVERYTHING ON SCHOOL FOR ME NOT UPDATING! Any who HAPPY VCALENTINES DAY EVERYONE <3<3<3<3.