Going back home

Bella

I try to push him away with all my might but its no use fighting with a man like him. Tears were streaming down my face. I feel angry, upset, and confused. I feel so sensitive right now that I can't stop my tears from falling.

"I hate you, Edward! Why do you have to make my life a living hell?! What did I ever do to you?!" I screamed.

He just kept quiet. Not saying anything.

"Why, Edward?! Have you done enough already?" I cried.

He didn't speak. He just hold me and let me cry on his chest.

How could he do this to me? Hurting me over and over again. Why does he love hurting me? What did I ever do to him for him to be so cruel to me and making my life a living hell? First of all he cheated on me and so I left but then now that I'm back I'm being forced to marry him or my family and I would have to go and live on the streets. Do my parents even love me? And speaking of them, who is Phil? What's his relationship with my mother? And what does my mother mean about them pretending? They can't seriously be saying that their just pretending that they love each other, aren't they?

Gosh, I'm so fucked up! I hate this world!

I hate my life!

I hate my parents!

I especially hate Edward Cullen! Why can't I get over this guy?! Everytime he touch me he always have this special effect on me.

I hated to admit it but I still love him and I hate him for that. Why is it hard hating him or getting angry at him for a long time?

Now that I'm in his arms again I feel protected and it's like I have nothing to worry about even if that means marrying him.

I missed Him. I missed everything about him that makes him imperfectly perfect but I must get a hold of myself and not to forgive him easily for what he had done. I cried on his chest as I enjoy his scent that's lingering around me. I missed this one.

As I calmed down, I push away myself from him and catch my breath.

"Shall we go home already?" I breathed.

He nodded. As I started walking towards the car I thought about making a deal with him.

I stop on my tracks and he stopped too.

"Before we go to your house,"

"I wanted a deal." I said making an eye contact with him, he groaned and he's about to protest but I cut him off. "That is, if you don't want me to keep on running away."

"Fine. What is it that you want?"

"I want answers." I said sternly. "Honest answers and I want you to answer it without getting mad or walking away." I added.

He groaned again.

"Fine." He spatted the words like its so hard to stay. "If that's what makes you stay."

I nodded and continue walking towards the car. I open the door of the passenger seat and get in it.

The drive was quiet just like earlier but the only difference right now is that my eyes hurts and I wanted to sleep.

Just as we arrive I plan on going to sleep but I have more better plans than to sleep. I think todays the right time to ask him while he's around here in the house.

I headed to my room and quickly showered then changed into my pajamas and a white loose t-shirt. I dried my hair. I didn't bother to comb it and just let it down.

I headed downstairs and I bumped into Jane.

"Hey, Jane. Can you tell me where Edward is?" I asked.

"He's in his office, Ms. Swan." She smiled.

"Oh, okay. Thanks Jane." I smiled and without waiting for any response I run upstairs again, finding his office and knocking on his door.

"I told you. I don't want to be disturb!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes at this and just open his door.

He sighed frustratedly, looking at the paper on his hands.

"I told you-" He stopped when he looked up to see me staring at him.

"Am I really disturbing?" I asked playfully.

He didn't response and just stare at me.

I frowned. "Since you're not going to your office. I wanted to talk."

This time he was the one to frown and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, calmly.

"About us." I answered.

"What do you want to know?" He asked and put the papers down on his desk as his eyes fully set on mine and roam down to my body making me feel so uncomfortable.

"Eyes up here." I snapped, completely blushing when he smirked.

"I missed that blush." He said.

I shifted uncomfortably, trying to ignore what he just said and I walk towards him sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

"Can I ask now or are we just gonna stare at each other?" I asked sarcastically.

"I can stare at you all day." He flirted.

"How flattering but that won't get you anywhere with me, as of now." I rolled my eyes and flip my hair. "Anyways, let's get down to business, shall we?" I asked arching my eyebrow.

He motioned for me to start talking.

Taking a deep breath I stared into his emerald green eyes.

"Why did you do it?" I was excited to hear the answer but nervous at the same time.

"Pardon?"

"Cheat? Why did you cheated on me?"

What if he says he didn't love me back then and just used me?

What if Tanya is what he really wants right now but he's just playing with my feelings?

What if he only sees me as a bonus? A trophy wife?

Or maybe he used me to get closer to Tanya? But that's not possible. Tanya introduced me to him.

Or maybe he's just afraid to get friend zone that maybe Tanya would dumped him?

Impossible he's incredibly gorgeous and Tanya would dump him? No way, knowing Tanya she slept with every boys at Forks High but how come she's still my best friend back then when I was just a loser back then and she's popular.

I remember that we fight a lot but I didn't expect that he would cheat on me. I remember that everytime we had a misunderstanding he would knock on my door and say sorry and suprise me with gifts. I was almost spoiled by him when we were dating until he cheated on me.

Maybe he just used me to get closer to Tanya? But that's not possible. Tanya introduced me to him.

Or maybe he's just afraid to get friend zone that maybe Tanya would dumped him?

Impossible! He's Mr. Popular back then and Tanya would dump him? No way, knowing Tanya she slept with every boys at Forks High but how come she's still my best friend back then when I was just a loser and she's popular.

Sorry!!!

See you guys at the next chapter!!! Dont forget to Vote if you liked this Chapter. Tnx.

Love you ALL!!! ^_^