Bad blood

Hello readers!
I'm back!!!😘
I hope you like the first chapter which is in titled 'Sad Movies'. Its in titled that way because that's what I heard from the song, listen to it sometimes if you want to. Anyways back to the story...

My father is helding a meeting this weekend and Tanya's going to represent her father so to be fair I would have to attend and know what's happening to the company. Its been a day since I last saw Tanya and Edward at the movie room. That day Edward has been calling me but I didn't pick up after giving the phone a few more rang's I picked up.

"Hey, baby" He said, smiling from the other line.

"What do you want?" I snapped at the phone.

"Bella, are you okay?" He asked quite taken aback of me snapping at him like that.

"I'm fine. I'm just totally pissed right now, okay. You just have to call when I calmed down." I said with so much venom in my voice as I end the discussion. Without waiting for his answer I hang up and let the angry tears flow from my eyes. It took me a few minutes to compose myself and enter the shower.

The next day I called Tanya informing her that I couldn't make it because I'm too sick to do something... Well, too sick that I'm so disgusted with her and... Edward.

"Good morning, Bella." Brenda smiled,our long maid who stayed when I was still 5, whom I preffered to as a second mother.

"Good morning, second mom." I smiled, sweetly. I called her second mother when my mother and father are not around like this morning. Everytime I woke up my mother and father are not around and they're already at their office.

"Bella." She nodded and grab my hand gently then lead me to the dinning room, where the aroma of a delicious pancake and hot chocolate awaits for me.

"Smells delicious." I hummed as I inhaled the aroma of the pancake with caramel on top.

"I'm glad you liked it." She smiled, proud of herself.

"I always love food as long as your the one who cooked it." I said and hug her like I always do when I'm just a little kid.

She chuckled and then she hugged me back like a mother who's standing beside her child while eaiting.

"Oh, you. Now hurry up now. Your father's not going to be happy if your late for your first meeting." She reminded me.

"I'm sure he can wait." I rolled my eyes which cause her to pinch me but not to hard but only to make me squeal and laugh.

"Now, now." She shush me. "Eat your meal as I prepare your clothes." She said as she walk away.

"Aww... no need for that momma Brends I'm already 19." I whined.

"No. No. No. I don't want you going there in a grandma's clothes." She said, frimly and hurried upstairs with waiting for my answer.

"Fine." I mumbled under my breath.

Eating the pancake and drinking the hot chocolate. I try not to think of what happened yesterday but again I failed and it keeps on coming back to me.

Why am I so naiive and too blind to see the truth when its all in front of me. The way he speak to her when all of us hang out. The way he look at her making googly eyes while I just speak and no one seems to listen.

"Urgh!" I groaned and pull my hair as I try to blink the tears away.

The sound of heels clicking are walking towards me disturbed me from my thoughts and look up to see Tanya, who was all dressed up and ready to impress everyone.