"Wait for it." She smirked.

Lexi held up 3 fingers and began to count down and just as she finished Arium walked into the room. "I just woke up Lexi, she should be here in a second. When I mean second I actually mean a second because well you know she ha-" Ariums rambling stopped as her eyes rested upon Lexi.

Her mouth formed on O shaped as she walked over and sat down next to Lexi. I laughed inwardly and scratched the back of my neck. "We are still waiting on Jungkook and Yoongi right?" I asked breaking the newfound silence.

"Actually, it's just Jungkook, Yoongi doesn't get up till later," Seokjin answered with a chuckle.

"And Yoongi can speak for himself."

The pale boy walked in and sat down on the couch as he adjusted his grey beanie atop his black hair before he glared at everyone and pulled it over his eyes. There was a loud pop in the room and suddenly a very embarrassed Jungkook was on Ari's lap. Hoseok and I laughed loudly as Ari growled at Jungkook. "You missed by a few seats Sunshine." She pointed over to Lexi.

Jungkook blushed while Lexi laughed and waved him over to come sit next to her. Everyone was smiling even Ari. Jungkook got off her slowly and moved a few seats over so he was to the left of Lexi. I arched my back into a stretch and I heard the familiar crack of it extending. "Ok, what's the game plan?" Ji asked put her head in her hands.

"I say we storm the mansion and get through as my guards as possible! When we see the president we take him down!" Namjoon yells pumping a fist in the air.

I look up into his brown eyes. My own chocolate brown hair falling over my face. The room was silent. No one made a sound. "No."

We all turned to see Leona. She was standing and her hands were in tight balls by her side. She shook her head, waves of brown hair flying around. "Leona, your talking?" I gasped, it was impossible.

"That does not matter right now, what matters is that we can't be like the president! Killing and cutting down innocents! I say we can injure but no killing," Leonas voice rung through the room filling each and everyone of us.

"I agree!" Hoseok stood up while he held Leonas hand and looked her in the eye. She blushed quickly and held his stare.

"Count me in!" Arium smiled softly joining Leona and Hoseok.

"If she's in, I'm in!" Grined Taehyung and as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder bring her into his body.

"No one gets hurt on my watch!" Lexi vibrated with determination as she crossed her arms doing her signature lopsided grin and wink.

"I won't bite if they don't injure my boys!" Seokjin laughed and joined the group.

"That's only six..." Namjoon trailed off.

"I'm in as well!" I yelled and stood up. I joined the rest and stood by them.

Ari's POV

"That's equal then," I stated bluntly shrugging.

"Not for long," Serene stood up and joined the seven opposing Namjoons idea.

"Majority rules," Jimin raised his eyebrows at Namjoon.

"Ok, change of plans, no casualties, just a recon mission," He sighed.

There was a murmur of happiness through the crowd. Honestly, I couldn't care less what type of mission it is, I only care about my own. Which is equality between humans and mutants. Humans took my family away, they aren't taking my new one. I cracked my neck and got up. "I'm heading to the training room."