The calm before the storm.

Start from the beginning

"Remember the incident of the missing girl yesterday?" I ask.

"Yes, I believe you were the one that found her" the guard looks at me as he crosses his arms.

"Well, these are the three guys that hid her" I say pointing at them.

"W-w-we didn't-" one of the guys stutter but the security guard cuts him off.

"I thought you three looked familiar" the guard snaps then pulls out his walkie talkie "thank you for turning in these guys, you can run off now" he puts his walkie talkie up to his ear.

"Mhm" I hum and walk to where I say the guys go.

"We need to get out of here" Lock says.

"And fast, the guard is calling in back up or something" I say.

We leave the avenue and drive to the house on a empty road.

"Guys?" Colin says nervously?

"Hm?" Brandon answers.

"Have you noticed the same blue car behind us?" Colin asks looking behind us.

"Yea I have actually, I'm gonna pull onto the side" Lock says then suddenly we're swerved to the side of the road and the car drives past us.

"Little notice would've been nice" the guys say as they rub their head and I say silent.

"What's wrong Butterfly?" Lock notices and holds my hand. I turn to him and give him a weak smile.

"Just memories of the car crash came to my head went you swerved so sharply" I say and look out the window.

"I'm sorry Butterfly, it wasn't my intention" Lock pulls me into a hugs and I feel the guys put their hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay" I smile.

"I'm gonna stretch real fast then we'll head out" Lock says kissing my cheek and getting out of the car.

"Us too" the guys also get out.

"Pst, might as well" I get out with Maximus and stretch my arms.

All the sudden an arm is wrapped around Locks neck. Me and the guys go to run up to him, but we're stopped by guys pulling out guns in front of us. Maximus stands beside me and growls aggressively.

"Get the fuck off me" Lock rolls his eyes and throws the guy over his shoulder then pins him down. The guys then run at the men in front of us and pulls them out by the legs then pin them down. Maximus attacks the one in front of me.

"You're little girlfriend got my guys in trouble" the guy under Lock says curtly.

"Your guys shouldn't have fucking took a little girl from her mom" Lock snaps and pulls out his gun.

"Archer, I'm not dumb, I know what my men did. But you, you're smart Archer, you knew it was a trap" the guy says.

"Do you want me to pull this trigger?" Lock snaps.

"No, I want your girl to suffer my consequences" the guy smiles.

"You're boring me, shoot" Lock pulls the trigger and so do the guys. I turn head as they do.

"Idiots" Justin spits and stands up. I turn around and close my eyes.

"Not gonna look, just want to get in the car" I say as I slowly walk. I get pulled off to the side.

"Almost stepped on one" I hear Lock say as he picks me up and puts me in the seat. I open my eyes and sigh in relief.

"You've seen us kill before?" Aaron says as he sits in the back.

"Yea, but doesn't mean I like seeing it" I laugh lightly

"Understandable. Oh hey it's New Years Eve tomorrow" Colin says.

"Let's have a party" Lock smirks and drives off.

"Not saying you don't know anybody because you don't socialize well, but with who?" I ask.

"Ha ha funny" the guys say sarcastically.

"Well we know some people" Lock shrugs.

"Likeee?" I silently chuckle.

"Ok we know nobody" Lock says letting down his guard.

"Knew it!" I laugh.

"You're a fun hater" Brandon pouts.

"True" Lock agrees "But I can invite my uncle"

"Uncle Keth!" the guys shout.

"Uncle Keth?" I say in confusion.

"He's my uncle from my moms side. He treated me like I was his own child, even the guys" Lock explains.

"Yea! And he always took us places" Justin says.

"He was always there for us. He was our bestest friend ever! When we got into jail he would always visit us, he was so supportive which I don't know why" Lock sighs

"Did he like your dad or step dad?" I ask.

"No he hated them with a passion. Sometimes they got into fights, but when they did he would send me and the guys if they were over upstairs. We heard things break and shit but Uncle Keth would always come upstairs to talk to us after" Lock pulls into the drive away.

"Wow. Well I can't wait to meet him!" I smile

A/N
so this was a chill laid back story since the big fight. the next stories will be a good one :))