You Stick Up for Me and Then just Leave Me in the Trash

A/N~ I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS REALLY EXCEPT FOR ONE AND I'VE DEVELOPED THIS LOATHING OF ASH AND THIS FIC IS DIFFICULT TO WRITE WOULD YOU KILL ME IF I MADE IT CANDY OR SOMETHING OR LIKE JINDY?!?!?! KAITLYN MADE ME WRITE IT AFTER READING THE WEIRDEST FUCKING GERITA BONDAGE FIC EVER AND WHY LUDWIG?!?!?!

Pretty sure I'm sick and I STILL HAVE TO SIT THROUGH HOMEBOUND TODAY UUUGGGHHH

Fuck it, this is a Jindy. Sorry 'bout the sudden change, I just have this aversion to Ash that you can read about in "Jasper Rants". I've also never written one, so please give me any pointers you can. Peaskies, Jas.

______________________________________________________________

My eyes widened in horror as broken whimpers escaped my lips. She was stoned; I could always tell by the way she swayed side to side, staring at me with a twisted half smile that showed her broken, jagged teeth. She reminded me so much of him, it made me sick. She had the same wild ginger hair, the same abusive problems, both of drugs and of me. I kept shaking the thought away, my neck twitching as it did when my anxiety acted up.

"You litt'e fuckin' cunt. Since when do yu' 'ave friends?" She slurred, her accent thicker than usual. It was similar to his-Yorkshire, England. I couldn't speak. My new-found voice had abandoned me yet again. Ashley scrambled to his feet, steady and calm. "You better leave." He snarled, his jaw set and his fists clenched at his sides.

She scoffed and raised an eyebrow. "This is my own 'ome. You bes' no' tell me wha' to do or you'll end up li'e this pathetic fag over 'ere." She waved the bottle of vodka that she held in her hand toward me, sloshing the putrid over the lip of the neck of the bottle, and over onto me. It spilled into my mouth, and it just kept pouring. I knew this wasn't accidental anymore. She was staring down at my with a crooked smirk,  wicked glint in her eyes as she watched me sputter and gasp fo breath as the alcohol tried to burn its way into my lungs.

Ashley watched her in disbelief before walking over to her and twisting her wrist, the bottle dropping and crashing to the ground. It shattered, soaking my carpet in vodka. He held her wrist behind her back, almost to the point of breaking it, and tossed me his phone. "Call 911, tell them it's an abusive parent. Hurry!" He urged gently. I dialed the number as quickly as my numb, shaking fingers could manage.

"This is 911, what's your emergency?" "M-my f-fost-ter mum i-is b-beating-g me a-and this isn't the first-t tim-me." I managed to stutter out as I cowered helplessly next to my bed. "Ok sir, what's your address?" I took a deep breath and managed to choke out, "42 Hazel Pine Drive. Please hurry." "Ok, we're sending an officer to your location and he should be arriving shortly."

I heard another voice from the hallway once I was about to hang up. "Is the lit'le bastard 'ome ye'?" "Dad" garbled, stumbling into the room. "Yeah, and he brough' back a boyfrien'." She snickered, glaring at Ash. I could see a gun sticking out of the waist of "dad's" jeans. "Oh m-my g-god m-my f-fost-ter dad h-has a g-gun." I sobbed into the phone. "Ok sir, just stay calm, an officer is on his way. Just stay on the line and tell me if anything else happens, ok?" The woman asked, her tone soothing and reassuring. "O-ok." I sank further into the corner between my bed and the wall. There was a knock on the front door.

"This is the police, open up!" A man said, loud enough for us to hear from the second floor. Both of them shouted obscenities at the officer, earning no warning before they hit the door open. A man appeared at the door, holding his gun out firmly. I whimpered weakly as "dad" pointed his gun at my forehead. "You ta'e another step, I'll blast the lit'le fucker's brain out." He slurred confidently, wavering slightly. "Sir, I'm giving you one warning. Drop, the, gun." The officer said slowly, stepping closer in minuscule steps that even barely registered.

"Dad's" hands shook slightly and his finger pulled the trigger. I yelped, the bullet striking my arm. Dark blood gushed out as the pain became worse and worse, and I could feel the contents of my stomach climbing up my throat. I began to grow woozy, and the last thing I saw was two officers cuffing my abusers before I passed out.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I woke up. There were bandages over my chest and my arm, pain still encircling my body. Jake was sitting next to me, his head held in his hands, his elbows rested against his knees. "Oh thank god, you're awake." He mumbled, looking up at me, a relieved breath blowing past his lips. My vision was still a bit blurred, but I could still see the tears staining his cheeks, making his eyeliner flow in rivers of black. Someone ran into the room. I could tell by the tone of their flushed skin and they look on their otherwise blurred face that it was Jinxx.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Andy, why did you never tell us about them?" He burst, hugging me tight. "Can't...breathe...chest...hurts..." I panted out, and Jinxx let me go, blushing. He sat on the edge of the hospital bed, staring at the ground. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, struggling to sit up and rub his back. "Uh, 2 things. One involves you and the other, me. Sammi broke up with me. She thinks I'm cheating on her.

"The second...is about Ash. He's dating Kina. I asked him about you, and he said that there was no chance in hell." He squeaked, his voice raising slightly as it did when I glared at him. I sighed, my eyes softening. "I'm not surprised. Well, I guess this thing was wrong." I held up my wrist and grimaced. It was the arm I was shot in, and the blood had stained the tattoo, making it almost illegible. "Well, at least they're in jail. Where am I going to stay? I can't go back to the orphanage; I'm too old. I don't have any family, and there's no where to go." I started sobbing, the bandage over my chest all too tight. I guess I had some broken ribs from another incident.

"I already talked to my parents about that. They said you can stay with us, and once I've got my own apartment, I'd get custody of you." Jinxx said with a smile, patting my uninjured shoulder. "Thank you," I whispered, grabbing his hand, "for everything." Jake gagged and said he was going to get CC and see about what we could do about the project in music. I laid back and stared at the ceiling, sighing through my nose. I never thought things would get this different because of one person.