The Guardian Has Awakened

All the sudden I felt pressure in my back and it kept getting worse I gasped in pain and fell on my side. Suddenly the pressure was gone but something was different. My back felt heavier than usual, and I can feel something there. I sit up with the help of the little boy and look behind me.

   I gasp when I see two large wings on my back. The feathers are blue with gold tips. I stand up and look around. Everybody was in awe. The boy grabs my hand, and I look down. He smiles up at me and looks back at the crowd.

    I look around at everyone and I made up my mind. "I don't want to fight. I want us to live in peace with each other." I look down at the boy. "Fighting will cause unneeded bloodshed, of those we love and cherish. How many more must die for this to be over." I look back at the crowd. "This boys parent were killed by Levi himself in order to make him fight and bend to his will. How many more must go through that."

"Don't listen to her! Shes living! All werebirds lie!" Levi's voice rang out.

"Do you have proof that I'm lying?"

"Do you have proof that your not?" He shot back. I still can't see where he is. I didn't know what to say.

"Yes, she does." The little boy spoke up. "I'm not the only one who had their parents killed by your hands. I was left with no family, I was scared and hurt. But she did something that made me feel safe and happy..... She accepted me into her family, even after knowing I attacked her. she promised to protect me... To protect all of us. She gave me the strength to go against you because I know she will be there to back me up." He looks up at me with tear stained cheeks

   I pick him up and hug him. I put him down and he grabbed my hand again. "This isn't just a pack I will be leading beside my mate. It's my family, and I will do anything to protect it." All the werecats look at each other, but the vampires glare at all of us.

    All the sudden werecats started walking towards me. They walk past me and stood behind me along with the werebirds and werewolves. All that was left was the vampires and Levi. I could see all the dead hybrids on the ground. I look at Levi and I could see him shaking with rage.

   All the sudden this knowledge started to pour into my head. I grab me from the pain in till it stopped. That's when I knew everything. I understood everything. I hold out my right hand and a staff appeared. It had a sky blue crystal in the middle of blue and gold spiral design. I grab it and look at Levi.

"I now know what you are. Your not a werecat, you're a demon who has taken werecat form. You came here to kill all weres in the world. You were so mad at how they got along and coped together. You hated the fact they had mates. But you your self-had a mate, but in order to become what you are and to gain power you killed her." I stated. He laughs evilly.

"That's right and I in joyed it. Now I'm going to kill every single one of you." He steps closer and so does the vampires. I lift the staff off the ground a few inches.

"You will not touch us!" I boomed. "I gave my word to protect them and I'm going to do just that! I will protect my family!" I slam the bottom of the staff on the ground and a shock wave of power shot from it, sending the vampires and Levi crashing into trees. I spread my wings protectively in front of my family.

     Levi looks at me. I point the staff at him. "You will come nowhere near me or my family. If I see you or your goons anywhere near here I will not hesitate to kill you. Now LEAVE!" I slam the staff on the ground again sending them flying.

    Jake appears in front of me and smashes his lips into mine. We break away after a minute and look into each other's eyes. "I love you, Tella."

"I love you to Jake." He lets go of me and looks me up and down. "Nice look." I look down and saw I was in a white silk dress with blue and gold spiral designs and a slit that goes up to mid-thigh. I feel the top of my head and took off a crown. I look at and saw the same gold and blue spiral designs with a sky blue gym in the middle. Just like my staff. I put it back on and look at everybody.

     The little boy tugs on my dress. I look down at him. "What now?" He asks. I look around at broken houses and burnt buildings. "We rebuild, and it will be bigger and better." I look at the crowd. "For everyone." Everybody cheers. This is a new start for all of us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its over so bye! Jk, there's still a little more. Anyway I hoped you guys liked it. Please vote and comment, and please share this book with others. I need to know what everyone thinks of it. Till next time, my faithful shifters! ^-^