Hybrids and secret out

I was awakened by someone putting their hand over my mouth. I grab their hand and flip them over my bed. I jump to the opposite side only to be grabbed again.

I flip them over my shoulder and jump away from them. My eyes finally adjust to the dark and my senses became clear. I smell wolf and... vampire?

They smelled like trash and their clothes were dirty and covered with blood.....human blood. They stand up and look at me.

I held back a scream. Their faces were full of scars, around their mouth is covered in blood, their eyes a reddish yellow high. Their fangs glisten in the moonlight. Hybrids.

These ones are a mix between a wolf and vampire. This is not good. Hybrids are uncontrollable. They thirst for blood all the time. They are blinded by hunger and their true selves are lost forever. Anybody who creates them dies. It's a law for all supernatural creatures.

These ones have just been created, and thirst for more blood than others. I have to kill them.

They both lung at me but I dodge and run for my balcony. I jump over the railing and land on the forest floor. I run into the woods so I have the upper hand. I can use the trees and do a surprise attack.

I look behind me and saw them getting closer. I stop and turn around. They lung at me and I dodge then shift. I let out a screech and swipe at them with my talents. They dodge.

One lunges at me and I knock him away but the other one saw I was distracted and lunged at me. He lands on my back and sinks his teeth in. I let out a screech of pain and try to get him off.

The other one jumps on my wing and sinks his teeth in. I buck and roll but nothing could get them off.

My vision started to blur. I lost too much blood. All the sudden this huge pitch black wolf came out of nowhere and lunges at the hybrid on my back.

Then my mate's smell fills my nose. Great now he knows. I fling the other one off my wing then sink my talents into his neck.

I shift back but my legs gave out on me. I fall forward but was caught. I look at them and saw Jake. He picked me up bridal style and starts caring me somewhere.

My eyes droop and the last thing I heard was my mates sweet but strong voice. "You're going to be okay. Your safe now. You're going to be okay." Then I was pulled into a pit of darkness.
------------------------------------------------
What will happen will she die, will she become a hybrid and forever be lost. Will she survive and stay with her mate, or will she leave and hide again. Find out in the next chapter. ^-^