Stay

I open my eyes but quickly close them due to the brightness of the light. I blink a couple times then take in my surroundings. I'm in a room with white walls and smells weird. There are two doors one is open and is the bathroom. The other is closed and I'm guessing lead out of here.

I sit up and saw an IV in my arm. It took me a second to figure out why I'm here. Then the memory's of last night came crashing down on me. I look around again just in case someone was in here that I didn't see. I didn't see anyone but I saw a window that I didn't see before.

All the sudden the door opened and my mates sent filled the room. I look in his forest green eyes and saw worry and relief. I turn away from him and look out the window. "How are you doing?" His voice sends shivers down my spine, but I don't show it.

"Just fine. Where am I?" I just keep staring out the window

"Your at the pack's hospital."

"Oh... When can I go home."

"It's not safe there. Hybrids are all over." I look at him with shock. He just nods. I sigh and look away. "Where am I going to go," I whisper more to my self.

"You could stay here." I look at him and shake my head.

"I don't want to be a burden." He shakes his head.

"You won't be one. You are future Luna of this pack." My heart skips a beat. I look away.

"They don't need to be burden with a week werebird as Luna," I whispered. A growl echoed through the room.

"You are not a week, you are anything but a week. You fought against two hybrids and almost won. You are strong and will make a great Luna." I stare at him wide-eyed. He walks over and hugs me. I was shocked. I slowly wrap my arms around him and hug him back. Its been 8 years since I hugged someone and I forgot what it felt like.

He pulls away and looks at me. "Don't you ever say you are a week because of your not." I nod. "Okay since your going to be staying here let me show you around." I nod again.

For the next couple of hours, he showed me around the pack grounds. Then he showed me where I'm going to sleep. Its one of the guess bedrooms right across from his room.

I am currently taking a shower and when I'm done I put on a pair of pink cotton shorts and a white tanks top that his sister lets me borrow. I got in bed and laid there but wasn't able to go to sleep. Giving up I walk to Jake's room and knocked on the door. "Come in."

I open the door and poke my head in. "Can't sleep either." He asks. I shake my head. He waves me over. I walk in and close the door. I go over to him and he scoots towards the wall and pulls the cover back. I slide in and let his arms wrap around me. No sooner than he did my eyes started drooping then I was pulled into a peaceful sleep.
*Narrator*
Or so she thought would be peaceful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, it took so long to update. Hope u liked it. Till next time.
^_^