The Brutal Training

If anyone read the last chapter before I change the ending, just wanted you to know I changed it so she's not what it said anymore. Sorry for the sudden change. Okay, now the story. ^-^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Yes, I am. And you will pay for all the sins you have made!" Levi growls.

"Fine you little bitch. A war it is." With that, he shifts and runs into the woods with his followers not far behind.

     After Levi left, I was bombarded by a bunch of questions. I am a rare breed of a falcon. I'm actually a mix breed between three types of a falcon: the Peregrine, gold, and Blue Falcon. This type of mix breed is very rare but doesn't mean it doesn't happen and yes I am the daughter of Alphas.

     Finally, all the excitement died down but then started the training for the war that is quickly coming upon us. We have about three days till the war starts. At least that's what we think. So we all start training at sunrise. Everybody goes into their homes and I and Jake go into our room.

     I was laying in bed thinking. What if the pack doesn't want to fight, what Jake doesn't want to help. All these thoughts just keep racing through my head. "Tella?" I snap out of my thoughts. I look at Jake. "What's wrong."

"Nothing," I say hoping he doesn't detect the lie in my voice.

"Tella." He warned. I sigh.

"I was just thinking that what if the pack doesn't want to fight. What if you don't want to help and fight beside me." I look down.

"Tella." He lifts my chin up so our eyes meet. "Of course I will help and fight by your side and so will the pack. I heard them talking and they're happy to fight. And I love you, there's nothing that will stop me from helping you protect your family. Love is all I need and a Soldier I will be." I smile and that's when I finally realized what he said.

     Without thinking I leaned closer to Jake but stopped just a few inches from his face. Jake looked a little surprised but he closed the space between us.

       When our lips touched, it was like heaven. I didn't want it to end. Jake was first to pull away. "Jake... I love you too." Jake smiled. "Tella?" I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Yes."

"Can......can I mark you?" I was shocked. He wanted to mark me. I already knew my answer. I didn't even have to think about it.
"Yes." He smiled even bigger than before. He pulls me closer and nuzzles my neck.

     Before I knew it, I felt his k9s on my skin, then I felt them sink into my neck. It hurt for a split second but then it was a pleasure. He cleans the bite and we lay down. Then I instantly fell asleep.

*Training the next morning*

"Pay attention," Jake yells. I'm dripping with sweat and exhausted. My whole body hurts, and I feel like I'm going to pass out. But I keep going. Finally, it was break time and people were literally dragging themselves out of the training field and to the nearest shade.

    "Five minutes, then we start training again," Jake says. Everybody grones. I sit under the shade of a big maple tree and gulped down all my water.

      I lay my head back and close my eyes. "Alright! Break over!" Everybody grones again.

       I get up and walk towards Jake. I get in my fighting stance and I wait for him to make the first move.

     He runs at me. I sidestep him and jab my elbow in his back. I let him get up. He acts like he's going to punch me but I could see the slite shift in his right leg. He goes to kick me but I grab his leg and kick his other one. Jake falls hard on his back.

     He tries to trip me but I jump over his leg and place my foot on his neck. I'm dripping with sweat and my breath comes in short gasps. "I... Win..." Jake smiles and nods.

      We train for three more hours and then we head inside, take a shower, and go to bed. I close my eyes and gratefully let darkness consume me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, it took so long. I had really bad writer's block. I hope you liked this chapter. Till next time! ^-^