Attacked

The panther stairs at me with evil eyes. It stalks me like it would stalk its prey. But I am the prey.

      I back up a little but it steps forward. It's yellow eyes locked on me. There's only one way to get away. I know it's a werecat and it's probably one of the people at the table.

      But before I could shift the panther pounced. It lands on me snapping at my neck. I put my arms in front of my face. It bites it all the way down to the bone. I scream in pain. Its swipes at my face with are sharp claws. It gets my cheek and I could feel the warm liquid run down my cheek.

       The panther was huge it was about 7'3. I had no choice but to shift and the panther had no choice but to jump off.

       I spread my wings and scream at it. At least I call it screaming. It's like a battle cry.

(This is not a falcon but this is what Tella sounded like)

      The panther backs up a little. I let out another screech. The panther knows it can't take me on alone.

      It turns and runs, but I have to kill it. That's one of the worst parts of being in hiding. No witnesses. If they didn't see me shift into a bird and only saw my falcon form then it would have been fine. As long as they don't know who I am.

     I mentally sigh. I hate killing things even if they're my enemy. I fly up and glide above the trees. I spot the panther with my falcon vision.

      I dive down and then I'm close enough I spread my wings and extend my talents. I grab the panther and land on it. I use one claw and slash open its throat and stomach. I wanted to make sure it died quickly.

       I shift back and kneel beside it. I start petting its fur. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to but I had to."  I look around and saw a patch of wild Marigolds.

      I pick a lot of them and place them around the panther. I get up and walk away. I shift and fly home.

       I take a shower and put my bed clothes on. I go out to the balcony and sit in a chair. Then that's when the smell of wolves hit me, and my mates sent. It's a good thing my whole house is surrounded by wolfsbane.

     I have nothing against wolves it just that wolfsbane works on wolves and cats. I sigh and go inside and lay on my bed. After a while, I finally drifted off to sleep.

*Narrator*
But little did she know that something big was going to happen in the middle of the night. What is it, will it mean the end for her, will it be good or bad, what will happen. Read and find out.
------------------------------------------------
Hope u guys liked it. Till next time. ^-^