Secret

(The picture at the top is what her tree house looks like.)
------------------------------------------------

"I need two chocolate shakes, two hot dogs, and large fries!"

"Coming right up!" I yell back.

I hate this job but it's the only one I could get. I didn't finish high school and now I wish I did and went to college, but that cost a lot of money I don't have. I sigh and make the order.

*six hours later*

       Finally, my shift was over. I leave and start walking towards the woods. When I'm in the comfort of the trees I shift into my falcon. I'm part blue and gold peregrine falcon. Fastest bird in the world. I'm mainly blue but you can see flecks of gold in the blue. My mother was the blue falcon and my father the gold. It's all my fault they died. If I hadn't been so young and week maybe they would still be here.

     I sigh and spread my wings. I got to be careful because I'm much bigger than your average falcon. I'm taller than a full grown man. I'm 9'7 feet. And still growing. Our full size is 13'3 I could pick up an Alpha werewolf like an eagle picks up a mouse. But werewolves are big too. They're about 6'4 to 7'6.

      I flap my wings and take off. I dodge branches and trees. I burst out of the trees and keep flying up. I reach the clouds and glide beside them. I do some flips and spins for fun. I use my falcon vision and look down at the trees. I spot my tree house.

     I fold my wings and dive. I get closer to the trees. I dive into the leaves and spread my wings I flap once, twice, then land perfectly on my railing to my deck. I puff my chest out with pride. Another successful landing.

      I jump down and shift before my feet hit the ground. I still had my clothes on. Werebirds don't rip their clothes when they shift, unlike werewolves and werecats who's clothes rip every time they shift.

       I walk to my bed and face plant in my pillow. I get up and walk to my person size mirror. I look at my long blond hair with streaks of blue and gold in it. My eyes are a silver blue with four gold lines in them.

 My eyes are a silver blue with four gold lines in them

(This is what Tella looks like. But she has blue and gold streaks in her hair and its strait. And her eyes have four gold lines in them.)

       I look at the blue and gold feathers braided in my hair. They're my mother's and father's feathers. I run my fingers over them and sigh. My parents gave them to me before they told me to run and don't come back. You're probably wondering why I'm wearing them in my hair.  Well, werebird feathers are extremely clean. It's like wearing ones you buy from the store. It's the only way I could keep them close to me without losing them.

      I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take a shower and when I'm done I put on black bra and underwear, white cotton shorts, and a soft teal tank top. I put my hair in a loose braid then lay down in bed. I close my eyes and started drifting off to sleep. Well, tomorrow is going to be another normal day in hell.

*Narrator*
Or so she thought.
------------------------------------------------
So I hope u liked it. Don't forget to follow me if u didn't. I would love to hear any suggestions u have for this book. Hope u stay for the next chapter. The real action begins. ^-^