Saved

Its been one month since I was kidnapped. I've been stabbed, poked, filled with chemicals. They did so much to me that I don't feel pain anymore. I'm numb from the inside out.

    I'm sitting in my cell just starring at the ceiling, thinking about my mate. He's the only thing that keeps me alive. I think about his smile and how kind he was to me. I close my eyes, but a loud crash jolted me up. I smell the air and almost yelled with joy. My mate is here! He found me.

"Where is she you a filthy pile of trash!" I heard Jake yell.

"Who." The man who tortured me all this time, whose name is Levi, answers back.

"You know damn well who," Jake growled.

"Sorry I don't speak mutt," Levi says. Jake snarls.

  I got to shift. I stand up on wobbly legs and walk to the center of my cell. I shift and let out a loud screech. I shift back and I can hear Jake's thundering footsteps coming closer.

    My legs give out and I fall to the ground and close my eyes. I feel so week but I'm not tired. I heard the screech of the rusted hinges on my cell door. I open my eyes and saw Jake. I give a week smile and my eyes filled with tears. "I thought you gave up on looking for me," I said weekly.

"Of course not. The only thing that would stop me is if I was dead." Jake says seriously. I smiled big but winced when the cut on my cheek that goes from the corner of my mouth to just under my ear, reopened. I felt blood trickle down my cheek. Jake looked worried, but then his eyes traveled down the rest of my body.

   His eyes fill with worry, but mostly anger. "What did they do to you." He snarled. He picks me up bridal style.

"It doesn't hurt, it was just the feeling of the cut opening. It takes forever for it to heal. Only because what they used." I say and smile weekly at him. He still looked pissed as hell.

"What did they use?" He growls.

"I don't know exactly, I think a silver knife dipped in some sort of chemical," I answer. Jake snarls and I can tell he was trying to keep his wolf at bay. "They will pay for this. They will wish they were never born." He growls.

    I cup his cheek with my hand. He looks me in the eyes. "Jake I love you," I say. I put my head on his chest and listen to the thump, thump, of his heartbeat. "I love you to Tella." I smile and we start walking out of the cell.

    We go down some hallways but Jake suddenly stops. I turn around to see why he stopped. I gasped at the horror I see.

   Hundreds of werebirds are in cells like the one I was in. They are starved and bleeding, so many of them are here."Jake, we can't leave them here."

"We're not going to." Jake answers.

    I get out of Jakes' arms and start unlocking doors and Jake started doing the same. After a few hours we have let all the werebirds go and some werewolves. "Listen up! I am Alpha Jake and this here is my mate and Luna of the Nightshade pack! You are welcome to come with us and join our pack if you wish!" Jake said.

    I was shocked but so happy that Jake said that. There was mumbling and finally over half of the werebirds and werewolves agreed to join and others said they wanted to start over and rebuild.

Finally, we got out of that hell hole and some went their separate ways and others followed us. I finally convinced Jake that I could walk on my own and I started talking to some of the werebirds. But there was this one the thing that pissed me off that one of them told me.

    "Werecats and vampires are working together and planning on killing all werebirds or use them as test subjects."  There is no way in hell I'm going to let that happen. I will stop it even if it means starting a war, even if it means I have to fight alone. I will stop this even if I die.

*Narrator*
Is she being serious? Will she sacrifice her self for her own kind, for the people she loves, and for others who can't? Will her mate help her do so?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, shifters! So here's the next chapter like promised. Hoped you guys liked it. Don't forget to vote and share this book if you want to. Till next time!!!! ^-^