Airport

Austin's P.O.V.

I arrive in London at 1am.I have a text from Taylor. 'I'll be at the airport at 5 past 1.' Cool I'll just sit down for 5. 'Okay let me know when you get here.' I reply to Taylor. I sit down and see a flash go off.I look around hardly anyone around.I look at 2 girls maybe 17.One slightly tall brunette other short blonde.They're acting kinda strange and I'm pretty sure they took the picture. I glance away looking at them out the corner of my eye.Another flash goes off and it is them. I get up and walk towards them.They try and act cool and start talking. 'Hey girls!'I say. They smile. 'I couldn't help but notice your flash go off so I thought I'd come talk to you guys.'I say. 'Oh sorry I hope it didn't disturb you, we're just big fans and wanted a picture of you.' The tall one says. 'Well if you give me your names I'll take a photo with you.'I say. 'Oh right I'm Kendal but I hate that name so I get Ken.' The tall brunette says. 'Ken nice nickname. And who's this quiet little monkey?'I ask, lightly tickling the shorter one. I suddenly get the feeling someones watching us,probably nothing.She giggles and says 'Josie.' 'Cool so Ken and Josie, you want a picture?'I ask. They nod. I take Ken's phone. I wrap my arm around her skinnyish waist slightly tight,like when I hug Fliss and she wraps her arms around my waist and we smile. I take the picture. I turn to Josie and drape my arm round her shoulder.We smile and I take the picture.I then pull Ken in and take a picture all together. I get a text. 'I'm here come out.'From Taylor. 'Hey look I gotta go but give me your numbers.'I say wanting to get to know them better. Ken scribbles her number down on a piece of paper and hands me it. 'Unfortunately Josie broke her phone and is waiting for her new one to arrive so she doesn't have a phone right now.'Ken says. 'How'd you break it?'I ask. 'Chucked it at my brother and cracked the screen then he chucked it at a brick wall. 'Hmmm nasty, but I like a girl with edge.'I say. 'That's how I got a new phone. It kept crashing so I chucked it on the concrete and then threw it in the bath tub when I was running a bath.'Ken says. I laugh. 'Funny, I like that, I'll call you sometime.'I say.They smile and I leave. I get in the car. 'What took you so long?'Taylor asks. 'Oh nothing just dilly-dallying.'I say. Taylor shrugs it off and drives back to her place. 'Most people brought stuff earlier so there's not much to do tomorrow.'Taylor says. 'Sweet.Wanna see what I got Fliss?'I ask. 'Nah keep it a surprise.'She says and we head off to bed.