Sneak Peek

Ola Beautiful Readers!

I'm back with a Sneak Peek!

***

Edward's hand was tight around mine, his fingers stiff, veins protruding around his arm.

I squeezed his fingers, feeling him turning to look at me, eyes furious. "I'm still alive, you know," I said, trying to diffuse the tension. His brow furrowed at me.

"Not the best time, Tulika," He hissed.

I frowned back at him, pulling my hand away from him but he held fast.

"Don't do this, right now, please." He whispered.

I'm not doing anything, don't worry. I just want to call Stephen, tell him to not move, we're coming over. I thought at him. He kept staring into my eyes for a whole minute, probably checking to see if I was lying.

I wasn't.

I had been telling the truth.

I could've called Jacob but he was way too busy and I didn't want him to worry about this. Not when the Cullens were keeping an uncomfortably close eye on both me and Stephen.

It had gotten so bad that he had to have Ben lie to his parents that Stephen kept staying over with Edward.

It was not the best situation for him since he knew he was confusing them and hurting Ben by basically lying to them but we had no choice. If the break in had been any indication, this person knew what he was doing and he was also clever enough to not leave any tracks.

Stephen and I were also sure that this had not happened in the book.

***

Just a teaser but I hope you like it!

I kept it short because I'm hoping of having the story up by this week.

Anyways, I'm on Twitter and Tumblr now!

Any of my readers on there?

Would you PM me so I can reach out to you guys or you can just leave it in the Reviews so I can get back to you guys!

Twitter name is in my Profile so if you want, you can always just ask me about future projects or to bug me for updates or you know, talk to me about anything under the blue blue sky. I'm all yours guys!

I'll be watching out for you guys!

On Twitter and Tumblr guys!

Cause I love you guys!

Ok, I'll shut up now, bye!