Chapter 1

Olivia P.O.V

Hey, my names Olivia Da'Silva Im 50% Jamaican and 50% Portugese. Im 16 yrs. Im 5'5 light skinned with dark brown curly hair, greyish brown eyes and im hella thick.

Alot of boys try to hit on me but i know all they wanna do is smash and dash so im gonna a stay a virgin until Mr Right comes. At school i dont really have any friends and i tend to keep quiet and all i do is work so people call me a nerd, but i don't mind because even though im a nerd i will always stick up for myself, so they know whats good.

***

It was the first day back to school and i was walking slowly towards the bus stop, when i caught a glimpse of myself on the buses reflection.

Im not the arrogant type but DAMN I looked good, I was wearing denim Levi shorts a grey duffer jumper and all grey timberlands. My hair was slicked into a high ponytail and i applied some carmex. (I don't wear make-up)

I continued waiting for the bus whilst listening to "I luv this shit" by August Alsina, when i saw Jeremiah Davis the hottest most popular boy in school. He was 5'11 and had brown curly hair He was Brown skinned and his eyes were light brown. Not to mention he had nice swag. He was walking towards me and he winked, I screwed him and looked away.

Most of you might be thinking why I did that but for some reason Jeremiah thinks hes so good just because he is on the football team and can get any girl he wants, and im not about to fall into his thirst trap.

The bus came and I got on and he got on after me, i found the nearest seat and sat down and Jeremiah came and sat right next to me, just my luck.

"Hey ma"

I looked at him then back at my phone.

"Hey ma" he said again, but this time i ignored him. He rolled his eyes and i started giggling because he look so annoyed.

"ohh so your gonna air me ma"

I sighed and looked at him "hey Jeremiah" i said, after that a smirk appeared on his face.

"how do you know my name huh"

My face burned with embarrasment because i forgot ive never talked to him before. The only reason i know his name is because i used to have a crush on him like 2 years ago before he started tripping.

" y-you used to be in my class" i lied

He began staring deep in my eyes then he smirked again.

"hmm is that right ma"

My face was still red and i got up, happy it was my stop, and made my way towards the doors when i turnt around and caught him looking at my ass. I screwed him and got off the bus.

Jeremiah P.O.V

What you sayin, im Jeremiah Hernandez 6'0 im 16yrs, im brown skinned with curly hair and brown eyes. Im 100% Puerto Rican (black) and im the most popular boy in year 11 and pretty much every girl wants me.

People think im rude and shit but im really not i just do that so people will look past my background.

My parents were the best thing i ever had but they both died in a car crash when i was 6 and i got put into foster care but i was physically abused and always put down so when i was 12 i ran away and i hid in this warehouse and since then thats were ive been staying and no one knows not even my day one nigga Isaiah. I had no money and barely any clothes so i would steal clothes and shoes, but now im old enough i got a job and i buy designer clothes so no one suspects anything, but im saving up so one day ill be able to have a place to stay.

***

I just came from the gym and had my daily shower because i cant wash at the warehouse, then i put on my clothes which was all black err'thang and my black pradas.

I made my way to the bus stop and as i turnt the corner i was stopped by this chick called Amber who i used to date for quite a while until she cheated and since then i been playing girls. Amber wants me back but that bitch lost out.

"hey babe"

I screwed my face because her breath stank.

"what do you want man"

"i want you"

"That aint gonna happen until you do something bout that dragon breath" i said then i walked off, she looked hurt but i dont wanna wife no thot.

I carried on walking towards the bus stop when i see one of the most beautiful girls i ever laid eyes on she was light skinned, had long hair and her eyes were a shade of grey i winked at her expecting her to be all over me but instead she screwed me. Even though she screwed me i was kinda happy that she wasnt no basic hoe. I like a challenge anyway.

The bus came and she sat down and i sat next to her.

"hey ma" i said and she looked at her phone.

"hey ma" i said again but she ignored, i know i said i like a challenge but help a nigga out. I rolled my eyes and she found it funny and she did the cutest giggle.

"ohh so ypur gonna air me ma"

she sighed and said "hey jeremiah"

how did she know my name ive never spoken to her i smirked and asked her

"how do you know my name huh"

after i asked he, she went red and i felt kinda bad, but hey i have that affect on women.

"y-you used to be in my class" she stuttered.

I looked into her eyes and i knew she was lying, so i smirked

"hmm is that right, ma"

Her face was still red and she got up, i turnt around and DAMN she had nice toned legs and her ass had me feeling some type of way in them shorts. I was staring and she turnt around and caught me, then she screwed me before getting off the bus.

I have to get her i thought to myself.

I got off the next stop and met my nigga Isaiah, when he saw me he dapped me and started walking to his car, we got in and we drove to school.

Isaiah P.O.V

What you sayin my niggas, im Isaiah James. Im 6'0, im 50% Brazillian and 50% Bajan. Im a light skinned nigga with curly hair and brown eyes.

When i was young my dad left me with just my mum and since he left i needed to help my mum out so i got into the drug game. My mum still dont know but i promised to provide for her so thats what im doing.

I know its dangerous but it brings in the money so i dont have a choice.

***

i was waiting for my main nigga Jeremiah to come and when i saw him i noticed he had a big ass grin on his face, i didnt mention it but ill find out later.

We made our way to school and once we got inside all these thots already trying to talk to us. I aint looking to settle with these chicks so i just smash and dash, but maybe one day ill settle...