(chapter 6)It's my Birthday/ Blissful night with Alex

April 25,2012

Today is my Birthday and I can’t believe that my Birthday is just two days after John Cena’s Birthday.  Wow I am so lucky right now today I turn 23 and I have the best Boyfriend and the best’s best friend in the world Nicki and I can’t forget Phil he has been pretty great too. I was lying in bed waking up when I rolled over to find Alex not there I shot up in bed, and wiped the sleep from my eyes once I could see clearly I looked around the room and, found him on his lap top over at the table and he had his back so I got out bed without him hearing me I slipped my hands around his neck and kissed the side of his neck. He smirked at my touch.

“There is the Birthday girl.” Alex said with a smirk on his face. I moved so he could see me.

“It feels like just another day that we have off.” I replied.

But it’s not it’s your birthday, how about you go get a shower and we can go out for  little bit and get something eat let you go shopping and whatever else you want to do, today is your day. He told me with a smile.

“Okay.” I said heading over to my bag and grabbing the stuff I needed and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile Alex goes next door to talk to Phil and Nicki. What I didn’t know was they were planning a surprise party for me.

“Hey you guys all set for the party?” he asked walking into the room.

“Yeah the only part is you’re to get her out while we set it up, John is out getting the karaoke machine as we speak.” Phil informed me

“What time do I need to have her at the arena for the party?” He asks Phil.

“About five we should be set up by then.” Phil told Alex.

“Don’t forget she will need a new dress and shoe something she can dance in.” Nicki told Alex.

“Alright I better get back before she comes looking for me.” He told them.  He head back to our room and made it back just in time I was getting ready to come out of the bathroom. He was on his phone when I came out then my new phone gone off that Paul had given me to replace my old one. I check it and it’s a tweet from Alex and it says Happy Birthday to the best Girlfriend @Rainbow89WWEDiva #happybirthdaytoyou. I look over at Alex and smile and reply to his tweet saying @AlexRileyWWE Thanks you are the Best Boyfriend ever #fallingforthisguy. He was smiling at the tweet and then both of our phone go off I check it was a tweet from Phil and it said @Rainbow89WWEDiva @AlexRileyWWE  Get a room you too #freakedout. We retweeted him @CMPunk Leave us alone we have a room #backfired. We were laughing when we left the room. We went and got something to eat after we ate and talked when we were done went to the mall and I stopped  I a store that some dresses and while I was looking around Alex told me he had something he had to do he would be right back. While I was looking for a dress I ran into Kelly Kelly.

“Hey Ali what are you doing here?”  Kelly asked me.

“Shopping for a dress Alex has something planned for me for my Birthday.” I told Kelly

“Well that is sweet of him, by the way Happy Birthday.” She told me.

“Thanks.” I told her. Kelly and I shopped and talked until she had to go and Alex came back.

“Did you have fun shopping with Kelly?” he asked me.

“Yeah I did.” I told him. He watched my look for a dress he even pick up a couple he thought I would like until I found one I wanted to try on, I went to the dressing room and tried it on I walked out and Alex look at me in Awe and I knew I had to get it. After I changed I went and paid for it and then Alex and I went to look for shoes I found a pair of flats that matched my dress, after I paid for them. We went to the food court to grab something to eat.