(Chapter5) A worried Alex and a Sick Ali.

A Couple of days later we were on our way back home from the Europe tour, and I started to get a headache and all I wanted to do is sleep Alex was starting to worry that there was something more wrong then I was put  on. When we got where we were going we went to the hotel and I lay down and tried to get some rest for my head, until I started to sneeze and cough and then Alex was really worried about me.

“You know I am going to be fine.” I assured Alex.

“You don’t know that, you are really pale.” He told me.

“I’ll be fine I’ll be on my feet in no time.” I told Alex. He kissed my forehead and I went to sleep. Little did I know that I was wrong about being fine by the next day, I woke up in a sweat but I was cold Alex was out and Phil was watching over me along with Nicki. I was really starting to get worse and Nicki is texting Alex letting him know.  I got up to go to the bathroom but I had to lay back down because the whole room was spinning I grabbed my head and held hoping that would help. I shut my eyes tight hoping it would help me. I slowly opened my eyes and the room had stopped spinning I heard Phil on the phone.

“Alright I will. I will call you when we get done. Alright Alex I’ll take care of her, she is in good hands. He told Alex on the phone. He hung up the phone and came over to the bed and helped me up, Nicki Helped me get dressed. They then help out to car since we were staying with Alex at his house. Phil drives me and Nicki to a clinic so I could get checked out and find out what is the matter with me. We sit there and wait for about an hour and they call us back. When we get back there they do usually stuff they do before the doctor comes in. Once he comes in and checks me over tells me what is wrong all is wrong with me is that I have Hay Fever and it should start to clear up in a day or two and gave me some meds to take so I would be better soon. We left and went back to the house I went to the kitchen and got a can of soup out and fixed it and sat down and eat it after I ate I was feeling a little bit better so I went to the living room to watch TV. I was sitting there when Alex came back home and show that I was up and feeling a little bit better.

“I am glad you are up and about and feeling better some.” He told me. “Anyways being sick would have messed up your Birthday.”

“Yeah it would.” I replied to him. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me watched TV and let the day pass by us; before we knew it, it was the day before my Birthday. I was up before Alex, Phil or Nicki I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everybody. I woke everybody up. Alex waking up was a little more passionate then Phil’s or Nicki. Nicki’s waking up was funny, I scared her awake and she fell out of bed and of course I laughed about it. Phil’s waking up was funny too I yelled Fire and came running out of the room and grabbed me and started to run down the stairs until I told him it was a joke.  We all went down stairs and ate Breakfast and had a lazy day.