(Chapter 3) Meeting with Paul(TripleH), Meeting with Vince

Tomorrow is Monday so I and Alex and Nicki are on a plane flying to the city that raw is going to be in. Alex told that the flight wouldn’t be long I’m sitting in between him and Nicki. Ever since that last text message I got Alex won’t let me out of his sight he has been with us for the whole week. He went with us when I had training and would watch me train in the ring. He is so protective of me and Nicki. I wonder what will happen when we go back to my hometown, I wonder if he will go with us. Man I sure hope so. After the kiss Alex asked me out on a date of course I would never turn him down, he is way too sweet to turn down. I must have fallen asleep because I felt someone touching my face, my eyes fluttered open to see Alex looking at me.

“Hey sleepy head were about to land you might want to get up.” Says just before he kisses me on the cheek, I blush and sit up stretching I go to take my seat belt off and go the bathroom.

“Where are you going??” Alex asked with worried in his tone of voice.

“Just to the bathroom I’ll be right back.” I tell Alex.

“Okay.” Alex says and lets me out I go to the bathroom and splash water on my face to wake me up and then do whatever else I have to do, I go back to my seat and Alex is trying to wake Nicki up.

“That won’t work trust me, we have been best friends for the longest time we have our own ways to each other up. I tell Alex.

“Be my guess wake her up please she keeps mumbling about hog tying someone, I really don’t want to know. Alex says holding up his hands.

“Alright but you have to play along to get her up.” I tell him giggling.

“Whatever it takes to get her up count me in.” Alex says. I get back in my seat and put my seat belt back on and then I raise mine and Alex’s arm rest I look at Alex he looks at me puzzled.

“Alright now when I say kiss me kiss me okay.” I tell Alex smiling from ear to ear.

“Okay.” He says returning the smile.

“Okay on three. One….two….three.”, I tickle Nicki and the lean over and start to kiss Alex but it was more than a kiss I started to see fireworks if that was even possible, he start to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine we were trying to catch our breath, I was blushing and smiling even Alex was smiling I wonder if he seen the fireworks too. I lean over see Nicki looking at us.

“What?” I ask Nicki.

“Oh nothing.” She says rolling her eyes at me. We land and get our bags and Alex went and got the car Nicki sat in the back and me and Alex was up front. We get to the hotel and check in we have connecting rooms. We seat our things in our room and walk over to Alex’s room he is sitting on the bed on the phone so I walk over lay on the bed my shirt goes up and when Alex gets off the phone he notices that my belly button is priced.

“You have a Belly ring?” Alex Asks I confused.

“Yeah. Why?” I ask. He leans down next my ear and whispers in it.

“I think they are sexy.” He whispers in my ear, and I can feel his warm breath on my ear.

“Good to know.” I said winking at him. He leans back down next to my ear for a second time.

“How about that date?? You go get ready and we can go.” He said and then winks at me, I blush and get up and grab Nicki.

“What are we doing?” she asks.

“You are going to help me get ready for my date with Alex. I tell her as I start to dig in my bag, for something to wear. I finally found what I was looking for it was a one shoulder red sparkle dress I grab a pair of black pumps I went to the bathroom and got dressed, Nicki came into the bathroom and help me with my hair and makeup. Nicki curled my hair then moved it so it was laying over my left shoulder and pined it to my head, I did my makeup my eye shadow was black with a hint of sliver I put on red lip stick and some clear gloss over top of it. I looked myself over, I looked pretty damn good. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a purse to match my outfit I walk to the connecting door and opened it enough so Alex doesn’t see me.