Chapter Twelve

Hello everybody!! I'm back with ideas bursting out of the seams of my body! Digusting? Yes. But worth it? DEFINITELY. By the way the song above has nothing to do with the story I just love this song... a friend showed it to me and I have fallen in love with it. Her name is ciphergirl22 and she has some awesome works and amazing art!!! So go check her out. Now enjoy!

Bill's POV

I watched as my brother said his goodbyes to the humans he had lived with for the most part of his life. The meaning of these hugs that the mortals of this dimension came up with always eluded me.

It was like Lets grasp each others bodies so that we are so uncomfortably close that we end up being disgusted with one another. Perfect. Now I am properly disgusted with you.

Humans are just weird. Most demons never showed affection anywhere near stuff like hugs. Usually if the parent doesn't want the kid they will just eat them. Or find some use for them. Will and I used to be our parents house keepers/chefs/punching bags/burdens.

The suppressed memories that seemed to be worming their way back up, were brushed aside as Ford began to speak to me, "He... he's like family to us. If you ever visit -or come to this dimension in general- we would appriciate it if we could see him again. Please."

I had never heard Sixer sound this way before, he's like family to us, he had said. I was glad Ford had taken the deal seriously. He always did in the past, but he had treated Dipper well over the years.

"Will do Sixer. Better yet let's shake on it. To make up for all the years you cared for my brother, if and when I visit, I'll bring Dipper along with me. Deal?" I held out my hand.

Smiling, the six fingered man took my hand and heatless blue flames flashed around our hands for a few seconds, then they disapated. The deal was struck. I felt the familar... resonation within my being as the deal was sealed. It was the least I could do for my brother's second family.

I spotted my younger brother as he disbanded his hug with his former twin. I felt a little jealous. The mortal girl had gotten to spend this whole time and grow up with Dipper. Time that he should have been able to spend with Will and myself.

A new thought came to my mind that soothed the nasty emotion You'll be able to spend time with him when you bring him back to your dimension. Teach him his powers and duties. You'll even be able to show him his suppressed memories.

I smiled to myself. This was gonna be fun. Plus Will didn't know that Dipper was coming home today. He was gonna cry, but of happiness this time!

When Will and I decided we had to give Dipper away while the war was going on he didn't leave his room for three days. He cried all day and slept all night. Only waking to cry some more. Afterwards, he was almost glued to Dipper's side. Wanting to spend as much time with him as possible before he had to leave.

I was about to imagine Wills reaction when I looked up from my gaze to see Dipper standing in front of me.

"I-i think I'm ready go." His statement startled me.

Weren't the human goodybyes supposed to take longer? Oh well!

"Alright then! This is the portal. Get aqainted or this will be uncomfportable for all of us. Portal, Dipper. Dipper, portal! Come on!" I turned my back to Dipper before squatting down and reaching behind my back.

I hooked my arms under his tiny legs and pulled him onto my back. He yelped and threw his arms around my neck for a armhold, nearly choking me in the process.

"That's q-quite the grip there!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my nearly choked neck with one hand whilst holding Dipper on my back with the other.

An easy feat when you have magic on your side.

"Sorry..." Dipper mumbled while moving his arms further away from my neck.

I turned around to the three Pines.

"I guess this is goodbye for now. I'll be seeing you mortals later!" As I said this I could feel Dipper relax against my back.

Then I walked straight through the swirling portal to my demonsion of demons.

My home.

THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF WHAT IS TO COME. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER. I AM ONCE AGAIN SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG TO PRODUCE AND PUBLISH. I JUST HAD A LOT GOING ON AND A BROKEN COMPUTER... SO YEAH. BUT I AM SHOOTING FOR A GOAL OF ONE THOUSAND AND FIVE HUNDRED WORDS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! SO YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IT! MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO HAVE EACH CHAPTER WITH ABOUT THREE THOUSAND WORDS. BUT WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!