Chapter 12

Author's Note: Sorry about not updating in a while! School has been crazy hehe and well when it was holidays I just heh kinda forgot about updating sooooooo here I am! :)

I also feel as if this story isn't good enough because it isn't getting that many votes so... If you people don't mind please vote! :)

~*~*~*~

Dimitri's POV

It has been two months now. Two months since Rose and Adrian had gone missing. Lissa has sent out some Guardians in search of them but they stilll haven't found them.

I was lying on the couch in the apartment of Lissa and Christian, they had allowed me to stay with them until Adrian and Rose were found. Tasha had already gone which was a relief.

Where could they be... Could they have... Could they have eloped....? That couldn't be-

My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. I glanced at the door then sighed softly.

Christian opened it and raised an eyebrow, "What is it?"

"We have found them." was the reply I heard.

In a rush in standing up, I trip slightly and fall onto my stomach. I looked up at them, "You found them?!"

The Guardian nodded. "Yes we have. They are in the forest, near the Royal Court." I got up and rushed out of the apartment.

Rose's POV

I was lying in bed as I waited for Adrian to come back from whatever errand he had to do, when suddenly I heard crashes and screaming from outside of the room. I sat up and raised an eyebrow.

What the hell is going on?

Suddenly, the door flew open and I saw the man who was once the love of my life.

Dimitri.

He charged at me and I let out a low growl. I jumped off the bed and hissed, "What are you doing here?!"

"I came to save you!" Dimitri exclaimed.

I shook my head and grinned slightly, "I don't need to be saved."

Just as I saw his move to attack me, Adrian ran at Dimitri from behind and sunk his teeth into his neck.

Author's Note: Any ideas people? I don't know what to write anymore! Help me!! Sorry that the chapters so short!