Chapter 10

Rose's POV

I just looked at Adrian with a smirk. "C'mon Adrian, say something"

Adrian took an intake of breath and said, "W-what happened to you? How did you become a strigoi again?" I smile coldly at him, "Like any other way, drinking strigoi blood."

He shook his head, "Why? Why again? Why you?"

I simply shrugged and turned around, not facing him. I began to walk away.

"Wait!" he called out.

I kept walking, not turning to look at him.

I hear him beginning to follow me and once I know that he's out of the wards, I tackle him to the ground.

He yelped in surprise and I grinned. I lower my mouth to his neck and kiss his neck. I felt him tense underneath me and I chuckled coldly. I grazed my fangs gently on his neck before sinking them into him.

He yelled out for help but I didn't hear anyone walking towards our direction.

I drank from him deeply and he tried to push me away. I held onto him tightly and continued drinking. He stopped struggling and I look at him. I cut my hand and then cover his mouth with it.

I forced him to drink my blood then pulled my hand away.

I picked him up and walked out of the area.

-Few hours later-

Adrian's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Rose sitting by the window and went over to her.

"Rose.."

She turned to look at me with a cold smile. I smiled back and she pulled me into a hug. "Adrian..."

I kissed her head and then looked at her red-ringed eyes. She looked right back at me and I saw my reflection in her eyes. My eyes were red-ringed just like hers.

I'm a strigoi..

I smirked and then kissed her forehead.

Rose caressed my cheek and then kissed me. I was surprised at first then kissed her back.

I held her close to me and she pulled back a little.

"Who needs Dimitri... when I have you..."

I grinned and then kissed her again.

 I know it's short! Sorry! I didn't really know what to type..