Chapter 7

~*~*~Chapter 7~*~*~

Rose's POV

I could not believe what I was seeing. I blinked my eyes, hoping that I was just hallucinating or that this was all just a nightmare. But they were still there, in front of us kissing. Tasha had her arms around Dimitri's neck, while Dimitri had his arms around her waist.

I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to look at them any longer. I could feel my heart breaking into pieces. I opened my eyes when Christian cleared his throat.

Dimitri and Tasha pulled away and they looked at us. Tasha was smirking at me and Dimitri looked at me with a blank expression. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I looked at them two. I placed the groceries down on the table then turned to look at Christian and Lissa.

I gave them a sad smile and said, "I just remembered that I had to... go do some things... important things... So I'll just catch you guys later..." then I ran out of their apartment.

Christian's POV

I was so angry at my Aunt. Seriously! How could she? I could feel myself shaking in anger as I looked at her. Then I glared at Dimitri. And how dare he kiss her when he was with Rose!

I took a step towards them, wanting to punch Dimitri or set him on fire. But Lissa put a hand on my shoulder. I stopped making my way towards them and took a glance at Lissa.

I saw so much hatred in her eyes as she glared at them. She walked up to them and then she slapped Dimitri across the face. When she did that, Dimitri's blank expression turned into a confused one.

Dimitri's POV

I had no idea what has happened the past few minutes, last thing I remember was washing the dishes and then Tasha stood next to me and we just began to talk. Then next thing I know, there's a stinging feeling on my cheek.

I look around and saw that Lissa had her hand raised. I ak her, "Did you jus slep me?"

She glares at me and I am shocked by her glare. What did I do...?

I decide to ask her, "What did I do? Did I do something wrong?"

Instead of getting an answer from Lissa, I get one from Christian.

"Are you serious?" he yells. "You can't be serious! Come on! You were just kissing my Aunt Tasha!"

My eyes widen. "What are you talking about?" I ask, confused.

He rolls his eyes and says, "You kissing Aunt Tasha."

What is he talking about? I didn't kiss her... I just look at him and Lissa with pure confusion.

Lissa's POV

I thought Tasha was a nice and caring person, but I guess not. I just wanted to slap her. I glared at Dimitri and Tasha again and Dimitri said, "What happened? Cause I seriously don't know what has just happened these past few minutes!"

I gave him a death glare and then what he said struck me.

He had a blank expression after kissing Tasha and he had no idea what had just happened..

Tasha was using compulsion on Dimitri!

I turned to Tasha and stated, "You were compelling him." Her eyes grew wide and then she turned back to her smirking self. "I was not. He wanted to kiss me." she said.

Dimitri exclaimed, "What? No! What are you on about!"

"Tasha, I know you used compulsion on him" I told her. I saw Dimitri grit his teeth, he looked pretty mad. "You compelled me! To kiss you!" he looked like he wanted to punch her. I put a hand on his soulder to try and cal him down. He turned to look at me with angry eyes.

I told him, "Calm down..."

But he didn't calm down, he had his teeth gritted and his hands were clenched into tight fists.

I looked over to Christian asking him silently through my eyes to hlp me calm Dimitri. Christian let out a sigh and said to Dimitri, "You should go find Rose..."

Dimitri's eyes widened and he asks, "Did she see?" Christian nodded and Dimitri glared at Tasha, then turned back to look at us. Then he asked, "Does she know that I was being compelled?" I answered by shaking my head.

"Do you know where she went?" he asked us. I again shook my head. He said, "Alright..." he gave one last glare to Tasha then he walked out of the apartment.

Once he was gone, Tasha let out a small laugh, "A little trouble in paradise."

I gave Tasha a death glare and said in the most scariest voice I could do, "Get out."

She looked at me with surprised eyes.

I scoffed mentally in my head. Did she really think I would let her stay here after what she did?

Christian said sternly, "Did you not hear her? She told you to get out."

Tasha looked at him and then back to me. She then headed for the door. She opened the door and said, "I'll be back..." then she left.

As soon as she left, I sat on the couch and let out a sigh. Christian sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry about my Aunt..." he murmured. I shook my head and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Rose's POV

I had made my way straight to the gym after I had left Lissa and Christian's apartment. I had to release the anger that had replaced the sadness on a practice dummy.

How could he! Then I punched the punching bag, once really hard. How dare he! Then I punched it again. After 5 years being together! Then I kept punching the punching bag, over and over again.

I could feel pain in my knuckles as I kept punching. I could see blood on my knuckles but I didn't stop punching. I was so into punching the life out of the punching bag that I didn't notice someone enter the gym until someone put a hand on my shoulder. I stopped punching and looked at the person.

It was Adrian.

I haven't seen him for five years. So I was surprised to see him. I looked at him as he reached a hand out and put his hand on my cheek. Then he asked, "What's wrong? Why are you crying...?" I put a hand just under my eye and I just noticed now that I was crying. I wiped my tears away and said, "It's nothing..."

He scowled and said, "What has happened...?" This time I scowled and said, "Nothing's happened."

"Come on Rose, something's happened... Why are you so sad and angry...? Your aura is fiery red and dark blue... What's happened...?" Adrian said.

I bit my lip and sat on the ground. Then I began to cry. I covered my face with both of my hands. "D-D-Dimitri... w-was k-kissing Tasha..." I managed to say. After afew seconds after I told him that, I could feel his arms wrap around me in a comforting embrace. I wrapped my arms aound him and cried as he rubbed my back soothingly.

Dimitri's POV

I had already checked our room and she wasn't there, so I decided to go check to see if she was in the gym. I got to the gym and I saw Adrian and Rose on the ground and in an embrace. I slowly and quietly made my way towards them. When I was only a step away from them, I said, "Roza... let me explain..."

Adrian glared at me as Rose looked at me with teary eyes. It hurt to see her like this and to know this was partially my fault (athough most of it was completely Tasha's...), it hurt me even more. I looked at Rose with pleading eyes and said, "Please let me explain..." Rose shook her head and turned away from me. I noticed Adrian tighten his arms around her as he said, "You should go..."

I glanced at Adrian and then looked at the ground. I'll talk to her next time... Then I walked out of the gym and headed back to our room.