Philip said, "I want to thank all of my guests today for joining me. Have a great weekend and we will see you here Monday where Robin will be talking more on her pregnancy."

We walked off of the stage holding hands and Philip stopped and said, "I still can't believe that you are pregnant and have hidden it for 2 months. What have your symptoms been?"

I said, "Well, I have had a lot of morning sickness, but I hold it in until after you leave for work." 

Philip looked down at me with a shocked face while I was twisting my wedding ring around on my ring finger. I had no clue what he would say.

He said, "That isn't too healthy for you or the baby."

I said, "Philip, it is fine. You have nothing to worry about. I talked to the doctor already about this."

Philip said, "Ok. I love you!"

I said, "Love you too!"

Philip and I walked out to my car holding hands. When we arrived he said, "Bye! I love you! See you when I get home."

I said, "Bye! I love you too", and then we kissed.

When I got home from the studio I realized that I forgot to tell Philip something.

**ON THE PHONE WITH PHILIP**

(P: Philip; R: Robin)

P: Hello!
R: Hey I need to tell you something super important.
P: What?
R: Will you be able to leave work early to be home at 4? My parents and your parents are coming over for dinner tonight.
P: I will do my best.
R: Ok, but please do your best.
P: I will.
R: Ok, I will see you when you get home.
P: I love you.
R: I love you too.
P: Bye.

**NO LONGER ON THE PHONE**

I grabbed my purse and car keys and headed out to the garage. I got in the car and headed to the grocery store to do the weekly grocery shopping and to grab a few extra items for dinner.

I got home about 2 hours later and when I walked in, I was shocked. I saw Philip standing in the kitchen with flowers. It was only 2:30 PM. I put my hand over my mouth in shock. Philip walked towards me and brought me in for a hug.

He asked, "Are you shocked?" 

I noded my head yes. 

We let go from each other and he saw me wiping tears from my eyes. We kissed since that is what we always do when he gets home from work.

He handed me the flowers he got me and said, "Since you are pregnant, you are exhausted and not feeling your best, so I thought flowers would help."

I said, "Thank you honey! That is sweet of you", and we kissed one more time.

I put the flowers in a vase and I started walking towards the garage and he asked, "Where are you going?"

I said, "Honey, I have to get the groceries from the car."

We got all of the groceries from the car and started putting everything away. He opened a bag and was confused on what was inside. 

He asked, "Um, why do we have baby outfits?"

I said, "I was going to gift wrap them and give them to our parents to announce that we were expecting."

He just said, "Oh, ok."

I started crying and saying, "Are you saying that you don't like it?"

He brought me in for another hug and said, "No, of course not. It is a great idea."

We started to cook dinner together. 

Philip came back in the kitchen and asked, "What are we going to make?"

I said, "We are going to make Roasted Chicken with Lemon Garlic Vegetables." 

I looked at the clock and it was almost 5:00 pm.

I said, "I will be right back." 

I went upstairs to our bedroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that I am already growing a baby bump. I am a smaller person, so it scared me. I put on an outfit that showed off the bump a little and put a cardigan over it, to sort of hide it. I walked into the bathroom and found the pregnancy test and a photo. I put the stuff in my pocket and went back downstairs.

When I went back in the kitchen, Philip already put dinner in the oven.

I said, "You didn't have to cook it all."

Philip said, "I felt the need to."

I said, "You are so sweet", and then we kissed. 

I could tell that he was confused on why I changed.

He asked, "Honey, why did you change?" 

I said, "Well, I figured that I might as well show off my baby bump. I will only have it for the next 6 months."

We got the table set and just waited on the chicken to be cooked. I heard the door bell ring, so we went to the door and knew exactly who would be there.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you for taking the time to read the first chapter of my book, Married to the TV Psychologist. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Don't forget to follow me, vote for this chapter, and comment. Have a great day!