Ch.7

It was finally the morning, its was serene, peaceful and quiet. Everyone had a good night sleep. Today was going to be a relaxing day to let loose and be free. Everything that had happened these couple of days have been wild and everyone needs to forget about it and focus on the real purpose why they are all together. Which is to have fun and rebuild there friendships and that's what everyone had in mind that day.

Troy's POV:

I had woken up earlier than everyone else at the house. I stepped outside to our balcony that Ally and I are sleeping at. I needed to think and clear my head, it had been rough the past few days. Hell I might as well pour some shots, just kidding just kidding I'll probably throw them up instead. I said to myself as I shook my head and sipped some of my morning coffee.

"Oh God help me", I said quietly out loud. As I continued to think about what has happened on this trip.

Well first of all my daughter almost died last night but Kara went to save her which by the way I owe her my life.
Also my daughter might be gay and probably is in a relationship with Kara. So I sat there thinking and staring at the peaceful view in front of me. As I closed my eyes to hear the wind in the trees. I soon felt my wife's hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes.

"I know this might be something to get used to but she is our daughter and we will support her.", I said to my wife and she responding by nodding her head and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course babe now let's go get breakfast and we'll talk to her later for now let's just focus on our daughter well being.", Ally said to me calmly.

I finished my coffee and put it down on a small table smiling. I got up off my chair and turned around and slapped my wife's ass. As I was yelling to her running my way to the living room, "I'll race you down stairs!!".

"Gosh darn it Troy!", as she playfully yelled at me. "Remind me why I married you?", Ally said to me looking down at me from the stairs.

"Because I'm goofy! Haha", I said sarcastically to her.

________________________

It was the middle of the afternoon and everyone decided to have a chill day and stay inside so far.

Camila's POV:

It was early in the morning when I felt something warm and soft on my face and I realized I was snuggling between Lauren chest. Wow she's so comfortable, I don't want to get up yet.  About five minutes pass by and I finally open my eyes and start getting out of bed but before I do that I wake Lauren up. I kiss her forehand and play with her hair and put it behind her ear.

I kiss her forehead a second time and I smoothly talk to her. "Baby wake up, we're have a fun day today, I know you're tired but you have to wake up babe."

After I said that Lauren went to hug me and put her arms around me and she snuggles deeper into my chest pretending she didn't just her me a second ago.

I looked at her in disbelief because I knew she could hear me.

"Baby I know you're awake, you're not fooling no one.", I snicker playfully to her.

"I'm sleeping, I'm not awake.", I feel her voice vibrating through my chest making me chuckle at her bold comment.

"Laur, babyyy it's time to wake up.", I cooingly said to her again.

I feel Lauren's head move towards my face and she finally opens her eyes to look at me.

"Good morning Camzi", she spoke with her raspy voice but she still made it sound like a little baby. She kissed my chest making me feel butterflies and she stood up to get out of bed. "Jesus Christ", I sighed to myself. I laid my body against the headboard of the bed while admiring her from the distance. I still wonder after all these years she still makes me feel some type of way with her, well what can I say I'm in love with her.

"Camz come join me or I'm going to have to drag you from the bed !", she said to me sarcastically while she went to put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

I instantly got up ran right beside her and grabbed my toothbrush
"Well that's not going to happen", and I  playfully slap Lauren's butt. She almost chocked trying to laugh with her mouth  was full of toothpaste. She finally rinsed her mouth and she mischievously looked at me.

"Come here, you shouldn't have done that, I guess I'm gonna have to tickle you now !", she said to me while running towards me with a smirk on her face.

~Later that day~

Well it was the middle of the afternoon and everyone decided to have a chill day inside of the house. So the kids decided to stay and have a small party with each other and just try to make the most of what the time they have together and just let loose and have fun. And by the way their parents decided to do the same as well and have a new bonding experience with each other again. That meant a lot of things would be revealed from the both group of friends maybe from the past and the future. Whatever that might happen tonight it was going to be memorable in the books, that's for sure.

___________________________

Hey guys it's been a minute, I hope you guys didn't forget about me. I thought I wouldn't be back but I decided I can't leave my incomplete book out in the universe so I decided that I'm trying to finish it cause I have other ideas for a new book (idk yet let's see what happens🤔) and I also want to finish this book and try to accomplish something in my life lol. I'm literally working on the next chapter I promise it's gonna be really fun. A lot has happened in my life but that's not gonna stop me from writing. See you guys later idk if this chapter is long enough for y'all but I'm trying 😀. Well lots of love xx from muah. Thanks to everyone for 6k 😭😭 !!! wtf I never thought that would happen I'm so shook and blessed but let's keep it going with the support. I missed y'all lots fr fr.

Vote💞🏳️‍🌈

Cam<3