Ch.5

It has been a couple of weeks in the lake house together. The families were having fun bonding and getting along as the huge family was supposed to be. Dinah and Normani's relationship was growing by the minute. Ally and Troy's relationship is getting stronger and their relationship with their daughter is getting better little by little. James is still struggling with himself but he has his friends at his side to support him. Kara and Ashley's relationship is getting bigger and Ashley is really considering coming out but still not sure. Lauren is still the same old stubborn Lauren with her busy job but Camila is still not giving up on their marriage.

Kara's POV:

I woke up when I felt some one move out of my brace. I opened my eyes to see who stirred in my arms. To just when I see Ash trying to get comfortable in my bed. She finally stopped and I told her to go back to sleep and we have one more hour before we wake up. I kissed her cheeks and she went back to sleep. Ever since we became a "thing"(it's not official yet). I'm actually happy we've only had make outs but we hadn't had it yet. I don't want to rush it and ruin it. Anyways I always wanted this with her but I thought it would never happen. I thought she was just a "straight girl that is my friend but just flirts" type of thing and I had my taste in that already. Ashley is more than that I always say that in her. I don't want to fuck up with our relationship and I'm willing to stop my reputation. I really like her a lot. I just hope she tries with her family and the whole "acceptance thing". I'm not questioning her feelings for me but I'm just want to know if she's committed to our relationship. Anyways I was actually thinking about if my moms and the band were always happy and a family I would have probably already been dating Ash. I mean thinking about it I would probably invite her to my house and my parents would be totally chill about it cause the girl I brought home is the daughter of Ally. But let's be real here that wouldn't have never of happened because of the group. TBH girls groups never stay together forever. Like for instance 3lw, destiny's child, goddamn it even the cheetah girls couldn't stay happy after all those years. I wouldn't blame it being in a band kinda sucks for the long wrong. But I'm happy right now that my family is trying to make their band work like it did in the past. I hope my vacation doesn't suck and the rest of my existence in this hell of a world. I was suddenly out of my thoughts when I heard Ash wake up.

"Good morning sleepy head", Ash said to me and kissed the side of my neck.

"Well good morning there gorgeous", I said back to her as we both got out of my bed to get ready for breakfast.

"Who you calling gorgeous when you have the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen.", she said to me.

"Smooth Ash I'm impressed I need to start stepping up my game.", I told her jokingly as I threw her a shirt. She was currently wearing one of my many thrasher shirts and her black tight shorts. And thank God I'm a girl cause if I was a guy I would get a boner just by looking at her cause she's so hot. Any who Ash was done changing she had on one of my shirts that she "borrowed" because she likes it. Black skinny jeans her vans. I had on black hat, black ripped skinny jeans, black sweater, and white converse. Yup just wearing your average grunge look some teens today are rocking.

"So how do I look?", she said to me questionably.

"You look smoking babe!", I said to her.

"Actually you look gorgeous that's what I meant to say.", I said to her truthfully.

"Thanks Kara-bear.", she said to me out of nowhere. I kinda like that nickname well I like anything she says. Anyways we went to go brush our teeth and our hair and headed down stairs for breakfast.