"She didn't tell me. All I asked was what her parents looked like then we walked in silence.

"Lock!" she hits my other shoulder.

"What?" I say confused.

"You should've comforted her!" she says and she rubs the girls back.

"I'm not good with kids" I say truthfully.

"Let's just take her to the guys and start the search for her parents" Butterfly looks at the girl and walks into the dining room as I following behind. I guess she likes kids...

"I see you decided to bring her back" Colin leans on the wall smirking.

"She's sleeping you bitch" I growl.

"She's adorable" Aaron says in awe.

Suddenly weight is lifted off my shoulder and the girl yawns.

"Are these the friends?" she asks and I put her down. She actually is pretty cute, she has long blonde hair with bright blue eyes.

 She actually is pretty cute, she has long blonde hair with bright blue eyes

"Yea, they're going to help me find your mom" I say.

"Hi! What's your name?" Butterfly smiles and kneels down.

"Emily" the girl smiles.

"Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Elena and I'm going to stay with you while my friends looking for your mommy" Butterfly says in a soft voice as she smiles. A smile creeps on my face as I watch how good she is with her.

"Your best friends?" Emily says with joy.

"Yes" Butterfly chuckles and takes her hand as they walk in the living room.

"Ooo Lock you're gonna get lucky tonight" the guys whistle and I turn to them with a fuck off look as they laugh.

"So" I sit down and the guys sit in front of me.

"What happened?" Brandon asks

"Remember how I said three guys took her?" I ask and they nod "well they came up behind me and pushed me onto the ground then ran off realizing it was me... I shot them in the legs of course. I thought the girl was just bait to lure in people, but she really is lost" I say.

 I thought the girl was just bait to lure in people, but she really is lost" I say

"How are we going to find her parents?" Colin looks at us.

"She described her mom tall and blonde with brown eyes. She always carries around a white purse" I say looking at them.

"That helps a lot, where did you find the kid?" Aaron asks.

"The Avenue" I look over at Butterfly and see her laughing with Emily then look back at the guys.

"Let's search!" the guys stand up and so do I.

"Butterfly" I say and she turns to me.

"Yea?" she looks at me smiling.

"We're going to head back out, are you ready?" I ask and she nods. She sits up and holds Emilys little hand as she walks towards me.

"Why does he call you Butterfly?" Emily chuckles.

"Because he's a bully" Butterfly laughs.

"Ha ha, funny" I say sarcastically.

We drive to the Avenue and I hold Emilys right hand as Elena holds her left hand. We look for her mom for about twenty minutes but nothing.

"So big guy! What's your favorite color?" Emily looks up at me and I raise my eyebrow at her nickname.

"Black" I say and look straight ahead.

"Wow that's a dark color. What's your favorite pet?!" she smiles and I ignore her "Oh...you don't wanna talk to me" she frowns and looks at Butterfly. I stop in my tracks and kneel down in front of her.

"Hey, it's not that I don't want to talk to you. I just want to concentrate" I hold her little hand.

"I just want my mommy" she begins to cry and hugs me. I look at the guys and Butterfly to see them smiling. I hesitantly hug her back.

"We're going to find her Em" I kiss her forehead and stand back up.

"Hey look" Butterfly points to a group of police cars.

"They might be looking for Emily" Justin suggests.

"Ok Butterfly, your going to have to take her over there since me and the guys... can't" I look at Butterfly and she nods. I kneel in front of Emily and look in her eyes. "Butterfly here is going to take you to your mom while me and my friends stay back. Be careful kid" I playfully pat her head and she laughs.

"Thank you!" she smiles and I nod. Butterfly smiles and walks Emily to the police. I see the woman Emily described running up to her and hugging her while thanking Butterfly. Butterfly walks back to us smiling.

"She is sooo cute" Butterfly says in awe.

"You could have one" the guys smirk.

"Fuck off" I snap and Butterfly laughs.

"One day" Butterfly looks at me smiling.

Oh shit.