"I don't know, I-i was taken by three guys" the little girl sobs.

"Where are they?" I ask sternly.

"I don't know" she cries harder "you look so familiar" she studies me.

"Mhm, I bet" I look around then suddenly I'm pushed on the ground, scraping the side of my face. I immediately take out my gun and turn around to see three guys.

"Oh shit that's Lock Archer!!" they shout in fear then run off, not before I shoot them in the leg. I hear the girl start crying and I turn to her.

"Were you forced to do this?" I ask as I put my gun back in pocket.

"No, I just want my mommy!" she cries. I don't really know what to believe. I look at the girl for a good five minutes and figure out she's not lying. I walk up to her and she scoots back in fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I say.

"You hurt them" she replies.

"Because they're bad guys" I say looking at her.

"You're a bad guy too! I saw you on tv" the girl holds her legs. She couldn't have been older than five.

"I'm just going to help you find your mom" I say holding out my hand.

"Pwomise?" she unwraps her arms that were holding her legs.

"Promise" I say. She stands up and takes my hand. I walk around with her for like an hour without any sign of her parents. My phones goes off and I look to see who it is, Brandon. I answer it.

"Where the hell are you?" he says nervously.

"Uh yea, I was on a run when this little girl was lost because she was taken away by three guys. I'm walking with the girl now to look for her parents... no luck so far" I sigh.

"Fuck, wanna bring her back here so we can track her parents?" he asks.

"Uh maybe, I'll be home soon" I say before hanging up. I don't know if I can trust bringing her home, she could tell her parents...

"I'm tired" she starts to tremble.

"Hey uh... do you want to head to my house so me and my friends can search for your mom?" I kneel down to her.

"Can I sleep?" she yawns.

"Yes you can sleep" I say.

"Why don't you smile? Or laugh? I love to smile!" the little girl smiles then laughs.

"I'm just not feeling it" I shrug and she yawns.

"I don't wanna walk anymore" the little girl says while looking down. I sigh and pick her up. She rests her head on my shoulder and sleeps. I walk to the house and open the door to be greeted by my Butterfly.

"Are you okay" she says referring to the side of my face

"Yea, just scratches" I say and she turns to the little girl and smiles.

"She was uh...tired" I clench my jaw.

"Mhm" Butterfly smiles and looks at the girl. "What's her name?"