Bonus Chapter

The surprise is coming after this chapter, so stay ready!

Bonus chapter

Tyler and I were standing by the beach where so many things had happened.

Our first kiss, where we had what we thought was our last night together.

He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Look!" I squealed, pointing to a dolphin jumping out of the water, and splashing back down.

I glanced back over at Tyler, and my heart stopped for a moment.

He was on his knee with a small red box in his hand, inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

I gasped and cupped my hands over my mouth, tears of joy making my eyes glossy.

"Ever since I met you Devan, I knew you were going to change me, and I was scared to let it happen. But now," He paused, a grin stretching across his face.

"I'm glad I did. Will you marry me Devan, and make me the best man I can be?" The question I had been waiting for my whole life had has finally been asked.

The only word I could think was the word 'yes', so that's exactly what I said.

He stood up and I threw my arms around his neck.

***

Four months later (Day of the wedding)

Dad has his arm looped around mine, stepping me out into the isle.

I glanced around at all the people who were crying tears of joy, wide smiles stretched across their faces.

Then I looked over at Tyler, who was tearing up himself.

I couldn't help the glossy sheen of unshed tears covering my own eyes.

Tyler looked so grown up, so mature.

Now that I think of it, so do I.

It's almost impossible to think that I'm at a wedding, my own wedding, and walking down the isle.

I smiled at Tyler, a smile which he gladly returned, his eyes squinting a bit.

Finally we stopped at the end of the isle, and dad dropped his arm, smiling proudly at me.

"If you break her heart, I'll break your face." Was all my dad said to Tyler before dissapearing back down the isle and sitting next to mom who was currently having a meltdown.

After awhile, mom and dad and I started to get closer, and started to understand eachother.

Now we all share an unbreakable bond.

I stepped up the three steps and grabbed into Tyler's shaking hands.

"You look absolutely beautiful Dev." He whispered, only loud enough for me to hear.

"You don't look too bad yourself Ty." I smiled joyfully.

We said our vows.

"You may kiss the bride."

Tyler didn't take long to do as told.

His lips smashed on mine and he cupped my cheek with his hand, before letting go.

He offered me a smile before turning to everyone watching us.

***

During the after party

We were sat in a couple chairs, watching as a few people danced without a care in the world.

"Now it's time for the bride and groom to dance, so make room for our lovely new couple!" Someone shouted, before 'all of me', by John legend (I think that's right, correct me if I'm wrong please.) started playing.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders as we gently swayed to the music.

"When did you learn to dance?" I asked him, skeptically.

"There was a big graduation party and I needed a date....I brought Taylor so she could teach me to dance." He admitted, his cheeks tinged with pink.

I started laughing, burying my face in his chest so it didn't echoe through the room.

***

My eyelids fluttered open and I realized it was still late.
I glanced at the alarm clock and saw it flashing '4:58'.

I felt an arm draped around my waist and I leaned into him, feeling safe and comfortable, a feeling only he could offer me.

"I love you." I whispered softly, and without hesitation, the reply came.

"I love you too Devan." I turned around and saw him smiling, his bright green eyes sparkling, even in the dark.

Rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, only taking a moment to fall asleep.

***

Two years later

"It's your turn to get Elsie." I whispered into his ear, mentioning our screaming baby.

He groaned, "It was my night last night, and the night before that, and all of this week."

I rolled my eyes, but smirked because it was the truth.

I sighed and rolled out of bed stumbling into her room.

I picked her up and started gently rocking her, humming softly into her ear.

Eventually her eyelids began to grow visibly heavy.

I smiled at our sweet daughter, as all the memories from over the years flashed through my mind, highschool, college, the proposal, everything.

I don't know how my life would've been without Tyler, but I know one thing, I wouldn't want to find out.

I set Elsie back down in her crib, frankly shocked she didn't wake up again.

I crawled back in bed with Tyler and closed my eyes.

He subconsciously wrapped his arm protectively around me, snoring loudly.

Even though my husband could be a major idiot sometimes, I'll always love him, no matter what has happened, or will happen.

I just hope he feels the same.

***

There was the bonus chapter! This book is officially over. :'( but the surprise is going to be posted on here soon, and I think you guys will like it!

Byeee!