Chapter Eighteen

Don't forget to vote, and make sure you comment! If you share this book and comment done, I'll follow you!

Chapter Eighteen

We each grabbed a bag of pink cotton candy and played the man in the food truck.

I took a chunk of mine and stuck it into my mouth.
"What do you want to ride next?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"What about the Screamer?" She asked, and I grinned, grabbing her wrist and tugging her over to the line.

It was oddly empty today, but I'm not complaining.

After about ten minutes of waiting, we were able to climb on the ride.

Our feet were dangling in the air as we waited for the ride to start.

All of a sudden it did, and it threw us forward, a rush of adrenaline running through me.

I smiled at the feeling.

We flew backwards and the ride came to a dramatic stop, before shooting up, jerking our heads this way and that.

I couldn't wipe the wide grin etched across my features.

I glanced over at Taylor to see her smile was just as wide.

Finally the ride came to a halt and we climbed out.

"So why were you so irritated this morning?" Tay inquired.

I let out a sigh, "Because Nick called me and said I was beautiful, and then Tyler texted and said I was beautiful, and they both like me, and I like both of them, and Nick is leaving, and I don't know what to do." I pouted, crossing my arms tightly over my chest.

"I don't know either because I ship the both of you!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air out of frustration.

"Why, it's nice seeing you two here," I heart an arrogant voice say behind me, and I winced.

"Hi Britney." I said in a flat tone, spinning around to see her looking at us with a smirk.

"You're not happy to see me?" She mocked hurt, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I be?" I retorted, my eyes narrowing, and her cocky smirk turned into a scowl.

"I can't stand peasants like you. I'm leaving." She announced, snapping her fingers, and her minions and her started walking away.

Her two minions mouthing a series of apologies.

I guess they don't have much say in who Britney torments.

"I can't stand peasants like you." Taylor mocked, snapping her fingers.

I smiled at my best friend.

***

Taylor and I went to her place just so she could plug her phone in; I honestly think it was just so I had a chance to talk to Nick, because the moment she went in, he came out.

"Hey Dev," He smiled, offering me a half-hearted wave.

"Hey Nick. Why did you decide to tell me you like me right before you leave?" I asked, getting right to it.

He sighed and ran a hand through his soft brown hair.

"Because if you asked me to, I would stay," He admitted. "I was really hoping you'd ask."

My mouth fell agape and my eyes widened; really?

Who do I choose? Tyler, or Nick?

"I really like you Nick, but I don't know," I admitted, and his face fell.

"I understand." He said, before turning and going back to his house.

I wanted to shout at him to come back, but I couldn't open my mouth to form the words.

I'm so confused.

***

I sat in my room, trying to figure out what to do.

Taylor had gone home about two hours ago, and I hadn't moved since.

There was a knock on my door, before Macie appared, her eyebrows furrowed together.

"What's wrong?" She inquired, taking a seat next to me.

"I'm just confused. My old crush admitted that he likes me, but Tyler also likes me, and I can't choose." I explained, and she sighed.

"You'll make the right decision, I know you will." She smiled, before leaving my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts once more.

How can I make the right dicision, if I choose one, I'll still miss the other. I don't know what to do, I don't know who to choose.

There was another knock on my door, and Tyler entered, a wide grin on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, eyeing him cautiously.

"I'm taking you somewhere, come on." He ordered, and I sighed, knowing no matter what I said, I had no way out of this.

"Fine." I breathed, and stood up, grabbing my phone and taking the hand he was holding out for me.

I got sparks when Nick kissed my cheek, but I'm getting even more sparks just by Tyler holding my hand, so do I choose him?

We led me out to his car and opened the passenger door for me.

Well this is new.

There was a bouquet of flowers in the driver's seat, and I gasped.

He ran around to the driver's side and opened the door; he picked up the bouquet before sliding in.

"These are for you." He grinned, handing me the flowers.

I cocked an eyebrow before taking the bouquet.

"They're beautiful," I smiled, taking a whiff of them.
They smelled fantastic.

"Not as beautiful as you though." He mirrored my smile.

My cheeks tinged with pink.

"Thanks," I said, My stomach twisting with my nerves and my heart skipping a couple beats.

I don't feel this way with Nick.

***

I think Taylor is all of us in one person.

I don't even know who to ship yet, what about you guys?

#Nevan or #Dyler?