chapter fourteenth

CIARA pov I knew that covo with Brian wasn't going to be good I didn't figure he would give me the business like that. He just put me in my place and made sure I stay quiet it did turn me on tho. BUT when he did drop me off at my house I knowest that Kevin had made it home so I walk
inside to see him playing 2k on the xbox so I sat down next to him and said hey can we talk .he just looked at me said what we gotta talk about .I said about everything that happened earlier .he put the controller down and said to me look I am sorry for hurting your feelings and for calling you a hoe and saying you are not my sister anymore you know I love you with all of my heart and soul it just pisses me off knowing that you keep such a secret from me knowing how close we are plus I wouldn't even judge you .if you would told me what up back when everything got started. But I gotta question was you with him and did y'all have sex tonight .don't lie to me cici be real. I just looked Kevin in the eyes and shook my head Yess to his questions and I broke down crying all he said was come here cici I gotta ya baby don't cry it's going to be alright stop all this now I just told how I tried to cut it off with Brian but he just wasn't listening or ect so I just left it alone and Kevin just told me baby sis just hush and relax because I am Finn make everything okay .so we end it that night on a positive note.