chapter 19

Tiffany pov
After letting Ciara know what I did with Jackson and her basically going straight off on me I haven't been staying at the dorm. Because I know that Cici is still mad af at me for betrayed her like I did . Don't get me wrong I love Ciara and are friendship to death like she been my bestie since we started at Howard .I know when everything first happened that I said Idgaf about what I did but in reality I felt horrible about hurting my sister .so I figured that I text Ciara and see if it's any way to fix what left off are friendship.
The text covo between Tiffany and Ciara
Me
- hey I know that you hate me right now for what I did to you but sis look I am so sorry for everything that I did I didn't mean to hurt you like that .I just made a stupid mistake and I just want my sister back and I want us to live together again so please forgive me 😭😔

My bestie/sis 👭💞💪🤞 Cici - Mann fuck yo sorry and you can go to hell stop texting my phone ion wanna hear shit you gotta say hoe fuck you and everything that comes alone with you .and I can't control of you come back to the room thats up too you just don't say shit to me because this friendship is over and dead . So yeah bitch fuck you and GTFO off my line .

After getting that angry mgs from Ciara I just couldn't do nothing but cry because I real life loss the one person I love over a nigga that wasn't even mines from the jump I should never texted Jackson or told him to come over that day while Cici was gone home. Now I just loss and dont know what to do frfr. Ugh 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 why me lord .