chapter ten

Ciara pov I was in my packing my bags and getting my things together when I heard a knock on the door it was Jackson so I stepped aside and let him come in. And he was like hey baby .how are you and why are you packing .I was like hey boo And I am going home this weekend too see my parents and brother. I was meaning to tell you but I had forgot .all Jackson said was oh okay well I just see you on Sunday then when you get back and we hugged and kissed and he left so I got done packing I took everything to my car and loaded  up.  And check to make sure my teacher got my power point and she got it plus I got a A+ turn up one time. So I made sure I had everything I needed it and I head it up the open road to what's Finn be crazy af weekend I can't help but think what Kevin may say when I tell him everything that's been going on plus. I know he's going to be so disappointed in me to where I just shedding tears 😢 because I just realized at that moment I how my perfect world is Finn come crashing down in front of me .so I just cried and ect the whole ride to Georgia .and I got home at around four something MA and da hadn't made it home yet so I went upstairs to my room and put my things away and just laid on my bed until I fell asleep .then a couple hours later I woke up to text saying come unlock the door I am almost to the house it was Kevin .so I go up to meet him at the door as the cab pulled up outside . He got out and I yelled bruh and ran to him so quick and gave him the biggest hug .all he said was hey baby girl I missed you. And we hug for min until I started to cry hard af 😭 and I just ran inside the house I heard Kevin say cici come here what's wrong .I just told him to have seat because of what I Finn tell you it's going to be shocking and just very ugh. So be prepared. Okay he just nodded it and said okay I can't believe this Finn happen lord. I am so scared like fr fr.