chapter 15

Ciara pov
After a long drive back to campus I finally got back to my room and I got my things unpacked and I just was cooling in my room when Tiffany came in my room telling me she had something important and she hopes I don't get super pissed at her so I was like okay Wassup so Tiffany sat down and told me that on Friday Jackson came over and she gave him massage and they hooked up and they had sex and at that moment I slapped the holy fuck out of her because I can't believe she my motherfucking bestfriend and my fuck boy ass boyfriend would do this too me .mann I just got up start it screaming at this thot. How in the fuck could you do that to me after everything I did for your nasty thot ass like bruh I so mad af just hurt to where idgaf about you or your damn sorry .you lucky I ain't beating that ass right now old stupid hoe. Dumb af bitch I swear. Ugh I gotta get tf out of here before I kill this nappy headed ass hoe . Instantly pulled out my phone told Jackson to meet me asap because I am Finn beat that ass and so much more oh they Finn see this bitch name cici come out to mf play.don't believe just watch .old dirty mfs oh he Finn die today . Lawd I Finn Kevin gates we supposed to be inlove type shit on that ass y'all better pray for me. LMAO nawl fr fr .this hoe better be ready .