| J j : Volume I: Baby Steps |

Start from the beginning

The three were like that for a good amount of time. It was probably the latest Brendon had woken up in a while. The both of them fell right back to sleep in the positions they had, but it didn't last for long. Brendon and Ryan woke up again, and this time, Brendon had a grasp on the little one."You stole him from me!" Ryan faked gasped.

"Too bad." Brendon teasingly put his tongue out at the pouting man.

Ryan stole a kiss.

But Brendon didn't mind at all.

He took Rylen in his hands and maneuvered his hips to be on top of Ryan, sitting on his mid section with both of their lips still very much attached. Ryan was very careful as to not moving Brendon's body too much because he had their baby in his hands, bus he wasn't succeeding when it came to lip movements. It was a bit rough and needy, yet sweet and caring, if that made sense to anyone. It did to them.

As they kissed they were surprised that their child was still asleep in Brendon's arms. Their heads tilted sideways for a better connection, Ryan's hands slipped to Brendon's shirtless hip bones, and Brendon's legs wrapped around Ryan's lanky body quickly as their heated kissed progressed. They were both ever so grateful that they were in a situation like this again."Brendon..."Ryan gasped momentarily, his lips pink and used, his forehead attached to Brendon's.

And then there was Brendon - who's lips were already swollen by nature - looked even more plump than usual."Yes, Ryan ?" He felt free to continue their lavish and wild connection that they desperately never wanted to end.

Ryan broke the kiss again, screaming and reprimanding himself internally for being such a fool."I'm aroused by this and you're carrying our baby, which makes me feel very embarrassed." He confessed as he messily placed his lips on the smaller's neck.

"Fuck." He lowly cursed at Ryan's action."You're right. I'll put him down in the crib now." He said as he finally pulled away from Ryan Ross' mouth, setting his forehead on the other to take a breather. But he didn't have much time to react to much because of the sounds of crying.

"Daddy home." The child wept, not even sure why he wept at all. He's a child, he knew nothing of emotion, but seeing his Daddy caused him a lot of them. He was a bit loud and it serve well to break the hearts of both males. They caressed the child, littering his sweaty hair in kisses.

"Why are you crying, little man? You should be happy." Ryan softly smiled at the little boy the adults now had sitting between each other in a new position. Brendon had sat with the child on his lap and happy tears on his face, and Ryan did too, the both of them sitting criss cross.

Rylen nodded, hiccuping and wiping away tears with his fists, Patrick in hand."Am happy, Papa. Daddy home now."

Ryan decided to lay down to have a closer connection with the both of them. He wasn't going to get enough of that. He lay his head of messy bed hair on Brendon's knee, smiling up at the emotional man above him."Don't cry, babe. Give Daddy a big kiss and hug because he's home now." And so, the toddler got on his tip toes and did as Papa told him.

He hugged Brendon as tight as he could manage and then he planted a kiss on Brendon's pink lips, hugging him again and having another little cry."I love you so much, sweetheart. Oh, you give me the best hugs And cuddles ever! Give Papa some love, too." Brendon set the little boy on Ryan's chest again, tickling his side to stop him from crying.