Chapter 7 - Graduation Part 2

Peeta's POV

The week seems to go on forever but finally, it's Graduation. Katniss comes to my house early in the morning. I open the door and see her standing there, beautiful as usual. She has her braid and a nice red dress. She embraces me.

'Peeta, I missed you.' She whispers in my ear, even though we saw each other only yesterday. 'I missed you too.' I whisper back. I kiss her. She holds my hands as we kiss. I feel so happy kissing Katniss. She is the best kisser. Her lips are so warm and nice. She pulls back and smiles. 'I love you, Peeta.' She says.

'I love you too.' I reply, then we go on kissing. We finally manage to stop kissing and get ready. I put on my normal jacket, jeans and white shirt. We will get our robes at school.

I just comb my hair back once, I don't really care about what that looks like. Katniss watches me excitedly. She's been looking forward to this day for a long time. 'Are you ready?' She asks me like a child. I just chuckle. 'Yes. Come on, then.' I say, taking her hand. We walk out the door.

I get in my car and Katniss gets in the back. We have to go pick up Finnick and Annie.

I start driving, but Katniss insists I give her a hand to hold on to. She always needs me to hold her hand, almost always, anyway. I hold her hand and use one hand to drive, luckily, I'm used to that way. We get to Finnick's place where Annie is. They hop in the car, Finnick wearing a normal shirt that is probably formal for him and a pair of shorts.

Annie wears a shirt with roses on it and some leggings. Annie and Kaniss start talking about Graduation immediately. I grin at Finnick in the mirror and he smirks.

I can't believe this is the day. The day we finally graduate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter!! But I'll be updating soon for the final part of Graduation!

Thanks :)