十二

Chiyo was absent once again. For three days straight after the incident with Asuma and Kazuma, Chiyo skipped school, leaving the others worried.

Nanashima peered at Chiyo's empty seat behind him, causing his worries to pile up. Was she sick? Did she catch a cold? What if she had some-

"Nanashima-san"

The teacher's stern voice broke Nanashima's long train of paranomal thoughts, causing him to flinch and jump out of his seat. Giggles erupted from the whole class as Nanashima's face turned bright red, muttering an apology before sitting back down on his seat.

During their break time, he finally decided to ask Kae about why Chiyo was absent for so long.

"Serinuma, did anything happen to Chiyo?" He questioned.

Kae hesitated for a bit but replied, "I'm not really sure, but the last time I heard her talk, she was screaming 'Stupid Mutsumi brothers!' or something, and she wouldn't come out of her room"

There was evident worry in Kae's voice as well, of course, they were twins.

This caused Nanashima's eyes to widen slightly in shock. After regaining his composure, he asked, "Serinuma, would you mind if I go to your house to visit her today?"

Of course, his question did not escape the ears of Igarashi, who was also from their class and overheard their whole conversation.

Igarashi walked towards the duo, and gave a slightly forced smile.

"Mind if I visit her as well?"

_______

Hihi! Sorry for the short chapter!
I just wanted to do 12 short facts about author-cchi!

1. English is one of my worst subjects, I normally get a C in most english tests O^O

2. I'm 13, turning 14 in August ;)

3. I started watching anime at about 4 :9

4. As you can tell from 1., I'm not really the smartest person around OvO

5. Hunter x Hunter was a masterpiece. In my opinion, it's my favourite anime and nothing can beat it ;-; (dArK conTInEnT aRc wHeRe U aT) Also, if you're interested in Hunter x Hunter, go check out my Hunter x Hunter fanfiction 'Monster' !

6. I'm Asian :3

7. Singaporean 8)

8. 5'6 ._.

9. 2nd language is chinese though I have a weird accent when I speak it :')

10. Favourite genre is action >:D

11. Favourite male anime characters are Akashi Seijuro, Killua Zoldyck and Todoroki Shouto

12. Personally, I'm not interested in many female characters in anime as they are mostly generic, but some female characters like Shinoa from Owari No Seraph and Himiko from Boku No Hero Academia really got me attracted to them with their unique personalities :)