"Ahhh... my legs hurt..." Chiyo groaned as she rested her head to the table. Kae chuckled and replied, "That's because you're in all the sports clubs!"

"But...but...I can't just choose one! They're all so fun" Chiyo cried. "It's okay Chi-chan, summer break is coming soon!" This method of cheering Chiyo up worked perfectly, also causing Chiyo to fantasize about going to comikets, anime cons, and so many more places with her dear sister.

"Alright! Let's have fun!" Both of them cheered in unison.

"Serinuma Chiyo-san. If you fail the next test, you'll need to take supplementary classes during the summer. For two weeks. Just plan on not having a vacation."

"Ehhhhh?! Chiyo, I didn't know you did so badly in your exams!" Kae screeched, making Chiyo flinch a little as she mumbled, "But...but Shion" with dramatic tears threatening to spill.

Time Skip

"She totally bombed the tests she took right after her sister lost weight" Igarashi stated bluntly as Kae was nodding profusely at his comment.

"I totally agree, and thats why..." Kae said, looking at Chiyo with emotionless eyes, and continued, "she's like that now". Everyone stared at the younger Serinuma sister, watching her futile attempts to study multiple subjects at once.

"Chiyo, weren't you always the top in your class?" Nanashima asked. "Oh yeah, that's right! What happenned?" Igarashi continued.

"Because... Shion's death made me think about him even more... and I couldn't concentrate in class at all..." Chiyo blabbered on about the effects Shion's death had on her.

"But if I fail this... I won't be able to say goodbye to Shion anymore!" She exclaimed as tears fell from her eyes.

Suddenly someone pet her back. "What subjects are you worried about?" Mutsumi asked with his soothing and gentle voice.

"Math..." Chiyo mumbled. "It's alright, I'll help you study" Mutsuki comforted her with his gentle smile.

"Asu-chan!" Chiyo cried as she jumped onto Mutsumi, tackling him. "Uwah!!! Thank you so much!!!" She kept shouting. "It's fine, Chiyo-chan" Mutsumi said, petting her head gently.

"Bright... so bright!" Three guys and a girl thought as they saw the scene before them.

"Me too, Mutsumi-senpai!" Kae volunteered, resulting in the three other guys joining the studying group as well.

"Sure. Everyone sure is studious." Mutsumi smiled gently and densely, not knowing the reason that everyone was joining.

Time Skip

"So... can someone tell me how we ended up here?" Chiyo said while glaring at Shinomiya and Nanashima, making them flinch.

"Sorry..." They apologised, looking visibly lifeless. "Igarashi, too, why did you suggest our house?" Chiyo asked, making Igarashi giggle nervously.

"And why in my room?! Kae's room is way cleaner!" Chiyo shouted with an irk mark appearing on her head.

"Well, well, let's just start studying" Igarashi suggested as they did what he said.

That was until a certain brother of their's came.

"Don't be fooled!" Takuro kicked down the door.

"You may be fooled by their good looks, but they are seriously crazy otakus!" Takuro said, grabbing Chiyo.

He then started to open the cardboards, making all the BL books flood the room. "See? Don't you get it? Otakus are disgusting! Especially these girls!" He pointed at Kae and Chiyo.

"You... I don't care if you're my brother or not. How dare you call me sister disgusting!" Chiyo said, staring at Takuro with deadly eyes.

"Onii-san... we're studying now, so please do not interrupt. Okay? Get out now." Mutsumi said with a murderous smile.

Mutsumi started picking up the books one by one, and stated, "Chiyo-chan, you should worry about yourself once in a while, okay? Don't make me worry about you so much" Even though he said those words in a serious tone, a small smile still adorned his face.

"Asu-chan... you're the best!" Chiyo exclaimed, hugging Mutsumi for the umpteenth time.

For a reason unknown to him, he blushed this time.

Why is my heart beating so fast? Might it be that... I like her?