From that day onwards, all of the guys have been pestering Chiyo non-stop, as if hiding something from her, and being the observant type, she surely noticed something different about how they were acting.

"Why are you guys following me? Are you guys like my harem or something?" Chiyo deadpanned at them, causing them to sweatdrop. 'Spot on...' They thought, sweating buckets.

Little did they expect her in break out into fits of laughter, laughing while trying to say "Hah! You're face looks so serious!" But it probably just came out as "hjh! yiyr fish lujs shio shitus!"

The guys were distracted by her laughter, which sounded like chiming bells, which was... kinda irritating(??) But that moment of distracton...

CAUSED THEM THEIR LIVES

What are the odds? The odds of your whole squad coincidentally meeting up (-asuma) in the shopping mall close to your house when their houses are around 15km away on average.

"Kazu-chan?"

This time, Chiyo had put all the pieces of the puzzle together - a two pieces to be exact.

The world is a small place.

Kazuma was shocked to see that she was with the other guys, and took this chance to step out of his timid shell.

"Sorry, guys I need some private time with Chiyo-chan" he stated with a devilish grin, as he pulls Chiyo away, not giving them time to complain, and runs away.

Once they reached a nearly by park, they both panted and sat down on a bench.

"Now, for our alone time, want some ice cream?" Mutsumi offered, his cute puppy dog eyes made it impossible to reject him, and of course, Chiyo accepted.

"I'll have two cones of vanilla" He ordered, leaving Chiyo in shock, actually kind of happy that he remembered something as insignificant as her favourite ice cream flavour.

"You remembered?" Chiyo asked, with her eyes sparkling. "Remembered what? I just thought you looked like someone who would like vanilla" Kazuma teasingly answered, making Chiyo dramatically cry.

"So meannnn" Chiyo groaned as she gobbled down all the ice cream in one bite.

(Has anyone realised that if the above sentence was put into a lemon fanfiction, nothing would seem out of place? No?)

"Just kidding, just kidding" Kazuma laughed as he patted her on her head. "And also, Asuma, I can see you from here" He said with a mischevious glint in his eyes, but only silence could be heard, not a single sign that Asuma was there.

"Asu-chan? Why would h-" Chiyo was cut off by rough lips of her soft ones, stopping her sentence. In that moment, Asuma sprinted out of his hiding spot, and immediately grabbed both of them away from each other.

He then hid a shocked Chiyo who still could not register what just happened behind his back. "Onii-san, why did you do that?" Asuma questioned, with a serious tone in his voice, which very few people have heard before.

"Why?" Kazuma repeated, licking his lips. (smexyyyyyy)

"Isn't it obvious? It's because I like her."

-------------------
I'm sowwy for not updating for like 3 months(??) ;;-;; but I hope you like this chapter! A conflict between the brothers OvO