"I can't seem to get this done..." Chiyo groaned loudly, slamming her head on the table because of that one math question she couldn't find the answer to.

"Ah! Bingo! I'll go visit Asu-chan!" She exclaimed as a lightbulb appeared on top of her head. 'Asu-chan's so smart, he knows everything! He definitely knows how to help me in my studies!'

She quickly put on a cute sweater and skirt, and immediately dashed to Mutsumi's house, which was actually just a few blocks away.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone and fell on the ground, waiting for the impact of the cold, hard ground, only to be met by warm arms that supported her back.

She slowly opened her eyes, only to see the older brother of the Mutsumi family.

"Are you oka- wait, Chi-chan?" His eyes widened. "Kazu-chan! It's been how long, 6 years?"

"It's only been 2."

"It's the same thing! Wah! How much you've grown! So, where are you going?" Chiyo asked, beaming.

"I'm paying a visit to Asuma." he answered, making Chiyo more ecstatic than ever. "What a coincidence! I was going to pay a visit to Asuma too!"

"Pay... a visit... to Asuma?" Jealousy overwhelmed Kazuma, as his eyes shone dangerously.

"Yeah, why?" Chiyo questioned his sudden pause ignorantly, only for the sudject to be pushed away by the tall male.

Not long after, they reached the Mutsumi household.

"Eh? You guys came to visit... together?" The younger brother said in his usual, soft and gentle voice. Like always, Chiyo glomped him, causing a small smile to appear on the said brother's face.

"Oh yeah! Since I'm here, how about having  lunch? My treat!" Kazuma suggested, causing Chiyo and Asuma's eyes to widen with joy.

So basically...

The next day

"I totally forgot... totally..." Chiyo groaned. She totally forgot about the bunch of homework, which was also the actual reason why she went to Asuma's house, but then after the lunch, all they did was play board games and chat.

"I'm gonna die... I'm gonna get detention..." Chiyo groaned for the umpteenth time of the day.

"Ah! Sensei's coming" a student exclaimed as everyone rushed back to their seats.

"Good morning class, I'm a student teacher, Mutsumi Kazuma, and I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on!" He said as he winked.

OH