"Kazuma?!" Chiyo's shriek echoed through the whole class, causing everyone to jump out from their seats.

"It's Mutsumi-sensei in school!" He cheekily exclaimed as he winked. Chiyo's eye twitched slightly. "You never told me anything about this... I thought we were best friends" she groaned as she layed her head on the table.

"Best"
"Friends?"

Nanashima and Igarashi said in horror, having a face that would probably make everyone think they were crazy. "Chiyo! You never told me!... Wait, Mutsumi? You can't be..."

"Mutsumi-senpai's brother?!" And another shriek, the class who was already half deaf by Chiyo's shriek are now literally deaf due to the two boys' unexpectedly high pitched screams.

"That's right! I'm Asuma's brother! And..." He paused for awhile as he pulled Chiyo towards him. "Chiyo's boyfriend!" He excitedly announced to the class, causing the class to stare at him with wide eyes and open jaws.

Igarashi, who was fuming inside. Forcing a very obvious fake smile, pulling Chiyo away from Kazuma, stating, "Haha... Sensei, you're joking, right? Teachers can't be with students, haha..." with a forced laugh.

"This person is joking" Chiyo deadpanned as Kazuma sweatdropped. "Well, I guess we should start class about soon..."

"Well then, since all of you are already familiar with this topic, might as well give you guys a mini pop quiz!" He said. "The people who answer the question wrong will have to get a kiss from me, as well as a date with me!"

That exclaimation made all the girls' eyes turn into hearts.

"So, Serinuma Chiyo, (Insert random question)"

"(Insert random answer)"

"(Insert random question)"

"(Insert random answer)"

Kazuma sighed as his shoulders slumped on the table. "Why... I should have expected this... was she always this smart?" Kazuma groaned to himself, making Nanashima and Igarashi sweatdrop.

"That was his plan all along, eh?" Nanashima questioned.

"He's a cunning one, we have to be careful." Igarashi replied, earning a shocked face from Nanashima as he finally realized what he had just replied.

"You like Chi-" Nanashima was about to bombard Igarashi with tons of questions but Igarashi shut his mouth before his little crush was to be revealed to the whole class.

"Seriously? When? Urgh... I thought I was the only one! Now I have two more rivals? Are you kidding me?" Nanashima complained.

"Stop complaining, the problem now is that teacher..."

Unknown to them, a certain teacher had noticed their conversation all along, even while teaching the complicated subject in class, and smirked to himself.

"The King had his eyes on certain lady, but there were two peasants who were also head over heels over the beautiful lady. The idiotic peasants tried to fight with the King over the lady, and of course, the two peasants were no match for the King."

That statement made Nanashima and Igarashi's eyes widen, as they knew exactly who and what he was referring to. Kazuma, having seen their reactions, smirked.

"Hence, the King and his dear Queen lived happily ever after."

_____

Finally another update! How do you guys like the new cover? We're about to reach 4k reads! Thanks guys!