"W-what do you think?" Kae asked, blushing as she tried on a cute purple top and hot pants. Chiyo, who was somehow dragged into the situation, also had to pick out outfits for herself.

'Why was I dragged into this?' Chiyo deadpanned in her mind, remembering her older sister's endless whining for her to go along.

Chiyo easily found a comfortable outfit, some shorts and long sleeved shirts. "Chiyo-chan, that's not what you're supposed to wear on a date." A-chan informed her while she just shrugged.

"As long as it's comfortable, who cares?" Chiyo said nonchalantly. "Ahahaha... that's so like you" A-chan giggled.

"Still, a date, huh? Kae-chan on a date?" A-chan said with a teasing voice.

"Eh? It's not a date! Chi-chan is going too!" Kae protested, earning a "I was forced to do that " from Chiyo. "Besides, there are four guys going! I'm not sure if that's what you call a date." Kae defended herself.

Flashback

"What? I'm talking to Serinuma here." A certain green haired boy said with an arrogant smile.

"Quick to make the first move, as always." His blonde best friend retorted.

"I wanted to apologize for my rude behavior earlier." The youngest of them said with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I was wondering if I could borrow the next part of the book you lent me" The oldest of them, with probably different intentions for asking Kae out from the other guys said.

"Eh..erm..." An embarrassed female stuttered out. "I'm only going to go if Chi-chan goes too!"

"No"

"Please!"

"No"

"The more the merrier, right?" Kae asked the guys while Chiyo at the back was vigorously shaking her head, in hopes that they would refuse.

"Erm... of course!" Igarashi replied hesitantly.

'This is for Serinuma-san! An extra person wouldn't get in the way, right?'

Current

At the waiting place, the for bishounens who were standing there were obviously attracting a lot of attention. Two girls hide in a corner, shipping them together secretly.

That's right, those two girls were who the guys were waiting for.

Even though they thought nobody could see them from there, they were noticed by a certain guy named Igarashi.

"Serinuma-san?" He asked us confused, wondering why we were hiding in a corner.

Once they came out, the guys awed over Kae's looks while she seemed to notice something.

"Where did Chiyo disappear to?" Kae asked. They turned their heads around, only to see Chiyo surrounded by tons of people.

"This girl is so cute!"

"She's like a doll"

"Her cheeks are so squishy!"

The crowd of people with hearts in their eyes seemed to be moving further and further away from the group.

"Kae-chan!" Chiyo cried as the crowd was moving away.

This resulted into the whole group having to rush there to bring her out of the wave of people.