Chiyo's face was visibly pleased when she saw the bright red circles all over her examination sheet. "Yay! Anime cons! Merchandise!" She cheered, attracting everyone's attention.

"Congratulations, Chi-chan!" Kae spoke with her eyes sparkling, "Now we can go together! To the world of anime!" They squashed each other's hands tightly as they seemed to be going to the world of dreams.

Well, until they decided to replay everything in chapter one again.

"Serinuma, since it's summer break, why not go on a date with me?" Igarashi proposed. Tch. Should've known! Having a sister with such good looks would cause our anime schedule to be ruined by those bastards!

Chiyo felt an overwhelming sense of deja vu as all the guys followed after Igarashi, asking Kae out on a date, some, though, were kind of hesitant, and Chiyo was oblivious to it.

Suddenly, Nanashima went up to Chiyo. "Chiyo, wanna go out on a date with me?" He asked with a blush on his cheeks, leaving the 'I-am-going-to-die-for-Kae' boys' mouthes hanging agape.

Si mea vita est temporaria... (if you get this crossover lets be friends pls thank you)

"What?" Nanashima questioned the other guys. "Wait what?" Chiyo thought out loud. "Ahem, ahem... you seem to be mistakening me for my elder sister, Kae, right? You seem to be mistakening yellow for purple, you sure you're not colour blind? What colour are my eyes?"

Chiyo pulled him closer, letting him inspect her beautiful green eyes. Unknown to her, he became so dazed after being drowned in the colour of her eyes, which were like the colour of the sky after a storm.

"Nanashima?" Chiyo asked confused. "Erm, yeah! What did you say?" Nanashima replied, his face as red as a tomato.

How did he not notice his feelings for her before that incident when she mistook him for Shion? He was very elated when he realised there was no competition for Chiyo yet. But he knows that the others will eventually fall in love with her. Why? Because all of them where in love with Kae because of her looks, she had an amazing personality but that wasn't why they liked her.

They liked her because after she rapidly lost weight, her eyes which used to be 3 lines and seemed to be always closed enlarged unrealisticly, and that her figure seemed way more normal. Deep inside his heart, Nanashima knew that their crush on Kae wouldn't last, and once it ended, oh no.

They were going to come for Chiyo. And not because of her looks, but her personality. How she may be cheerful and clumsy at times, she can be serious when needed. She also had a great sense of humor, but she could also be violent at times.

But then, he was awoken to reality by Chiyo who was literally repeating his name for the umpteenth time.

"Nanashima? Earth to Nanashima? Are you dead? Heyyy?" Chiyo repeated while waving her hand in front of his face. "Erm, yeah! Yeah! I asked you out on a date!" Nanashima exclaimed, face bright red.

"Wha-what?!" Chiyo shouted, waving her hands hysterically in the air. "Why me? Aren't you supposed to ask Kae on a date?" Chiyo kept questioning Nanashima.

"Erm...well..." Nanashima tried to find words to say, but ended up murmuring and stuttering at the same time. Finally, he blew a fuse. "Ah, he died." Chiyo stated with the 'oops' face. There was a long moment of silence until a certain gentle, soft and caring senpai called Mutsumi Asuma suggested...

"Why not we all go then?"

Oops.

~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and comments! Also, I can only update once a week now because guess what? Break is over for me in my country :( Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Also, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I'll edit it when i have time!