"We must do something about this" Nanashima started. "If this actually continues, Chiyo's going to get stolen by that stupid teacher and his idiotic schemes!"

Igarashi showed his agreement by nodding his head. "I suggest we each take turns to follow her around and keep that bastard out of her sight"

The two other guys agreed to that idea as well.

First person: #1 Asuma

"Chiyo-chan, do you want to hang out with me after school?" the older Mutsumi brother asked, with a smug grin on his face.

"No" A person's voice said, but it wasn't Chiyo. It was the younger brother, Asuma. "She's going on a date with me later!" He raised his voice for the first time.

"Oh? You're actually fighter for her? You usually give me all the things I want." Kazuma fought back, not noticing the menacing aura around Chiyo.

With a giant irk mark on her forehead, she said with a glare, "Brothers shouldn't fight, eh? Now, apologise! I have no idea what you guys are even going on about!"

"Hai, hai, gomen" the two brothers gave a very unsincere apology while looking away from each other, sighing at the girl who didn't understand why they were fighting.

"Why not let's just all go out together after school? Wouldn't that solve all our problems?" Chiyo asked naively, causing the brothers to sweatdrop.

Asuma and Kazuma, being the honest people they were, wanted to tell her about their feelings right there, right now, but the squad just had to jump out and take Asuma and Chiyo away from Kazuma to prevent her from hearing what they were about to say.

"Eh? Everyone? Why are you guys here?" Chiyo questioned cluelessly, as she continued, "They were about to say something."

"Really I didn't hear! Haha...ha..." the trio forced out a laugh, trying not to reveal themselves.

"Oh....kay?" Chiyo blinked confusedly, and suddenly realised what time it was. "I have to rush to class now, bye!" She exclaimed, running off swiftly.

Once they saw that she was out of sight, they strangled Asuma. "You bastard! Why were you going to confess?!" An enraged Nanashima shouted at a poor, cute little senpai.

"But, don't you guys like Kae-chan instead? What's with the sudden change?" Mutsumi said, leaving them speechless.

"You guys are free to confess to her anyways, I'll just try my best to make her like me more..."
-------

Sorry for not updating in like, a month and a half(?) Really, gomen >~< I've been having a writer's block ever since I binge (re)watched hunter x hunter again, so my mind is filled with hunter x hunter stuff. I'll pour it all out in another story so I can continue updating this faster!

~Author-chan/Kumi-cchi/Kumiko