Chapter 26

Harry's POV

"Any ideas on what to do now?" I asked, while squeezing the excess water out of a rag I had just soaked in cold water. I tossed the rag to Liam who unfolded it and placed it on Niall's forehead to try and bring down his temperature. "I don't know. I guess we wait for him to wake up." Louis answered unsurely.

I sat back in my chair, a phone buzzing caught my attention. "It's mine. Louis, take over for me." Liam remarked, Louis took his place holding the rag on the paling Irish boy's forehead. Liam crossed the room and seconds later the ringing ceased, "It was Zayn, he's just checking in on Ni-" he stopped short.

He bent down and picked something up off the floor, "What the?" He muttered, almost inaudible. "What is it?" I asked, "Isn't this Brianna's?" I crossed the room and met him by the door, I studied the small tag in his hand and he was right. The tag was identical to Brianna's, "Why would Niall have Brianna's agency tag?" Louis asked from across the room. "I took it from Liam and studied it.

"I don't know. Do you think she gave it to him?" Liam asked, I flipped it over and noticed a B messily carved into the back of the tag. "This isn't Bri's." I concluded, "It's Niall's. Brianna did that when they were younger. This is Niall's agency tag."

"How'd Niall get it then? Didn't Brianna take it?" Liam asked while looking at the carving in the metal, "I thought she did." I said in reply, "Didn't Bri txt us before saying that she was talking to Niall?" Louis asked, "Yeah, so what?" I asked. "She probably planted it on him so he would find it." He finished.

He had a good point, "Then, he probably was acting weird around Kat because he was starting to remember things. So he came in here to cool down when-" "When he found the tag and passed out because he was overwhelmed." I finished for Liam. "Exactly! I'm going to txt Kat and ask if she planted it on him and exactly what he saw when he was with her." Louis stated while relieving his position back to Liam.

He immediately called Kat, "She said that she "dropped" her promise ring and he found it, that's when he started acting really weird and started stumbling all over the place. She also said that she didn't plant the tag which means that Brianna did it." He concluded, my phone immediately started ringing. It was Zayn.

"We have a problem. Simon is here!" He stated quickly, I almost chocked. "What!? Why?!" I asked "He wants to see us all right now. I told him that Niall wasn't feeling well and was sleeping it off so he said that he's excused,but you three need to get here right now!" I was in a panic.

"We can't just leave Niall here!" I stated while glancing at Niall who was still out like a light. "You're going to have to call Mark, Bri, and Kat to watch him for now. I can't buy much more time here lads, hurry!" He concluded in a worry, I huffed and ran my hand through my hair. "Ok, ok. We're coming." And I hung up.

Louis's POV

"Simons here." Harry grumbled while hanging up his phone, I stood up "What?!" I shouted, "Simon is here and he wants to see us three. Zayn told him that Niall was sick so he's excused. We need to go!" He replied while grabbing his hoodie off the couch.

"We can't just leave him here. If he wakes up and he's alone then he'll have a freaking heart attack!" Liam said while standing up from his previous position beside Niall. "We are going to have to call Mark, Bri, and Kat to watch him until we get back. We don't have many options here lads." Harry compromised.

I called Mark and told him the dressing room code so he and the others could get to Niall. We sprinted down the hall until we reached Simon's office and caught our breath. "Remember, he thinks we don't remember the agency so we have to act like it." Liam reminded us, we nodded and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Simon's booming voice answered, I creaked open the door and saw Zayn sitting on a pearl white sofa in the middle of the room, with his back to us, and Simon sitting at his glass desk behind him. "Sit down boys." We did as we were told and sat around Zayn on the couch.

I sat beside him and his eyes immediately met mine, worry obvious clouding his mind. I put a hand I his shoulder and quickly whispered in his ear, "He'll be fine." He nodded slightly and sat back. "Boys, I will fill Niall in on this later so don't worry about Niall right now." We all nodded.

"So I'm guessing you've met Mark and Katherine?" Simon said, we all nodded. "They seem like cool guys." Liam spoke first, we all agreed with a round of "yeahs" and "I knows." Simon seemed satisfied by our answers, satisfied that we were "clueless." I wanted to just stand up and storm out of that room and back to Niall and the others but we all know I can't do that.

A chain reaction of trouble came next, Simon said "Boys we need to talk about something very important..." Katherine's voice rang through my ears, "Louis! Louis, come in! Niall's waking up!" And then, to top it all off, the ground beneath our feet gave out, the walls around us came down, smoke filled the air, and the sound of a large explosion shook the world around us... Someone successfully planted and detonated a bomb in the studio.