Chapter 25

Niall's POV

"Sorry." I apologized for the hundredth time after bumping into someone else in the hallways. My head was absolutely spinning. Brianna's necklace looked really familiar to me, I know I've seen it before. "Oof!" Someone squeaked after I collided head on with them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said while holding out my hand to the girl sitting on the floor. "Sorry, my fault." She looked up and moved her platinum blonde hair away from her eyes, it was Katherine! "Oh Kat! Hey are you alright?" I asked while she timidly reached out her hand to me. "Yeah I'm fine, sorry I was a little distracted." She answered.

I gripped her hand to help her stand up, when I finally pulled her back up she gasped. "My ring is gone!" She frantically scanned the room with her eyes before dropping to her knees and looking around, I did the same. I looked down and a small silver ring rested beside my left foot. I picked it up and I felt something inscribed in it, I carefully looked at the inscription on the ring.

"Forever and Always..." I immediately got lightheaded, "Hey, Kat. Here's uh..." I stopped to take a deep breath, "Here's your ring." I said while holding out a shaky hand containing the ring to her. She sighed in relief and took it from my hand, "Thank God!" She exclaimed while sliding the ring onto her slender finger.

For some reason, watching her face light up with joy at the sight of the ring made me loose my balance. I fell from my knees to an actual sitting position and placed my head in my hands while resting my elbows on my knees. "Niall are you alright?" Katherine asked, voice full of concern.

She reached her hand out to me but I just stood up. I leaned heavily on the wall, "Yeah, I-I'm fine. I'm sorry, I've gotta go." I kept a quick pace down the hallway while my vision blurred due to my spinning headache. I reached 0ur dressing room and slid down the wall. I shoved my hands into my jacket pockets and I felt something cold brush past my fingers.

I gripped the small, seemingly metal, object in my shaking fist. I pulled it out of my pocket and stared at in shock... It was the same necklace that Brianna was wearing before. There was one small difference, I felt a messy "B" carved into the back of the tag. I dropped the necklace as my head started spinning out of control, then... I left the studio and went... Somewhere else.

Somewhere I didn't quite know... But seemed familiar to me.

Louis's POV

Katherine was calling me, "Ayo?" I asked into the mic, "Lou, I just ran into Niall and he didn't look too good. He went into your dressing romm, that I don't have access too. Do you think you guys can go and check on him for me? I'm a little worried." She asked, concern evident in her voice.

I immediately sprung up from my seat, earning me looks from the Liam and Zayn who were sitting beside me. "On our way Kat. Don't hang around there for long, producers aren't supposed to be in that part of the studio so get outta there, you hear me?" I commanded her, not wanting her to get fired because of breaking rules. "Okay Lou, just hurry please?"

She begged, "Roger, Kat." I ended the call and signaled Liam and Zayn to follow me outside the booth while Harry was recording. "Kat said that she saw Niall in the hallway and he didn't look good then he went into the dressing room, where she doesn't have access." I filled them in.

"You two go get Niall, I'll stay here and record next so nobody gets suspicious. I'll send Harry as soon as he finishes." Zayn commanded Liam and I, "Deal." Liam stated, we started down the hallway before Zayn called after us, "Call me if you need me." We nodded and took off running again.

We rounded the corners of the, seemingly, never-ending hallways of the studios until we reached the dressing room door. Nobody else knows the code to get into the room besides the other boys and I, Liam punched in the code and the door opened itself to us.

"Ni?" I asked quietly as I opened the door a little more, no response. I fully opened the door and stepped inside. I didn't see him, I walked into the bathroom only to find it empty. "Lou! He's over here!" Liam called out for me.

I backed out of the bathroom and saw Liam kneeling beside the doorframe, where Niall lay passed out on his side. No wonder we didn't see him when we first walked in, the door was in front of him. I rushed over to the pair, "Lou close the door!" Liam commanded while propping Niall up against the wall so he was in a sitting position.

I did as I was told and when I heard the door click shut I knelt beside Liam who was examining Niall carefully. "What happened to him?!" I asked, "I don't know." Liam stated while turning Niall's head to the side slightly, "He didn't get knocked in the head or anything. Or not that I can tell at least." Liam stated while settling back on his knees.

"Psst! Louis? Liam?" We heard someone whisper, we looked up and noticed a single brown curl sticking out from behind the door. "Harry! Back here!" Liam said lowly, Harry poked his head out from behind the door and his eyes widened when he saw Niall.

"What the fuck happened?!" He exclaimed while entering the door and shutting it behind him.

Liam's POV

"We don't know. Harry, move that couch over here. Liam, help me lift him." Louis commanded, we both obliged. I shifted Niall so his back was to me. I slid my arms under his own and Louis grabbed his feet. We stood up and began walking toward the leather couch now about 3 feet away from us, thanks to Harry.

"Careful," Louis warned while I directed Niall's head so it was resting against the arm of the couch. Louis set down his feet, Niall hasn't stirred once during all of this. I knelt beside the couch and placed two fingers against the vein in Niall's neck, checking for a pulse. "His pulse is steady," I stated.

I shifted my hand so that it was resting against Niall's forehead, he was burning up! "He's burning up though." I concluded, what the hell happened?!