Chapter 5

Liam's POV

Harry was at Brianna's place talking to her and I have to admit I'm scared for him! I really hope she says yes because Harry really really likes her. "I'm goin' to bed guys." Niall said while standing up and walking down the hallway towards the rooms, "Alright, Night Niall!" Zayn said while ruffling his hair as he passed by. Niall laughed and swatted him away before entering his room and closing the door behind him. "Hey, I just realized! Where's Harry?" Lou asked while looking around the room, "Oh he's over at Brianna's place." I replied not taking my eyes off the television, Louis looked at me confused, "What's he doing over there?" Zayn answered him, "He's asking Brianna on a date!" Louis almost choked on his popcorn when he heard that. We looked at him worriedly, "You okay?" He grabbed his chest then spoke "W-what?! When did he decide this?!" He asked while sipping his water, "This morning, why?" Zayn asked becoming suspicious of Louis's reaction, Lou looked at us with a concerned expression and was about to answer when Harry burst through the door. He stormed into the room and threw the flowers he bought for Brianna on the floor angrily, Uh- Oh. "WHERE IS HE?!" he shouted angrily, I looked at him confused. "NIALL! WHERE IS HE?!" He repeated himself, he realized that he must be sleeping since he wasn't with us so he charged down the hall and rite into Niall's room. We heard a thud and yelling so we all ran into the room. Harry was throwing punches at Niall, who quickly avoided them. Niall's lip was bleeding and he looked so confused. Louis, Zayn, and I tackled Harry to the ground and held him away from a now awake and alert Niall. "HARRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Zayn yelled while trying to restrain the thrashing boy.

Louis's POV

Harry finally cooled off enough so we could talk to him but his breathing was still heavy and his eyes were black with rage. I went over to Niall to make sure he was okay, his hands were still in fists in front of him as if he were shielding himself. "Niall, relax....." I whispered, he looked at me then realized that his hands were still in fists, "Oh, sorry. Force of habit." He seems fine to me. I looked back at an angry Harry, "Care to explain what the Hell that was!?" Zayn asked while letting go of Harry's arm, "IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! SHE SAID NO BECAUSE OF HIM!! HE LIED TO ME!!" He shouted while taking a step forward but Liam quickly pulled him back, I looked at Niall who was very confused but then soon put the pieces together. "HARRY I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR BRIANNA! IF SHE SAID NO THEN IT WAS FOR ANOTHER REASON!" He shouted back at him, that set Harry off so he charged at Niall but he moved out of the way at the last minute sending Harry straight into the wall. He crouched down in front of him and grabbed his short collar. "Don't you dare accuse me of something I didn't do... YOU HAD NO REASON TO BARGE IN HERE AND BASICALLY BEAT ME UP IN MY SLEEP, JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET THE GIRL!!" Niall shouted angrily before shoving Harry against the wall and storming out of the room. "I'll go after him..." Liam said while running after Niall. Harry and Zayn were in complete shock, and we're silent still trying to comprehend what had just happened. I ran into the hall only to bump into Brianna outside our door, "What's going on!? I heard yelling so I wanted to make sure that you guys were okay." I looked at her and noticed that she had her hand on her gun holder attached to her belt. "Niall's gone... He got into a fight with Harry and stormed out." Brianna was shocked and soon said, "He's a target, if the mob sees him alone they won't hesitate to kill him... Does he have his gun?"

Zayn's POV

Did I just hear that correctly? NIALL HAS A GUN?! AND SOMEONE'S TRYING TO KILL HIM?! I was standing behind the door listening to Louis and Brianna talk when I heard the news. I heard Louis then answer "I don't think so, he was asleep before Harry stormed in and basically tackled him..." Soon I heard what sounded like someone running up the hall and I knew it was Liam, "I couldn't find him... He just disappeared around a corner." He said slightly out of breath, I saw the door knob start to move so I backed away just as it opened and looked at the others in shock. "ZAYN! Uh, how much did you hear?" Lou asked nervously, I swallowed hard. "Enough... What's going on?! Who's trying to kill Niall?!" I asked them, Liam's jaw dropped and he turned whiter than a sheet, Harry stumbled into the room, "W-What?" "Guys we don't have time rite now, I promise that we'll explain everything once we find Niall..." Brianna said while entering further into the room, "Where's Niall's room?" She asked looking around the suite, "Down the hall third door..." Lou said while following her down the corridor. We all followed after him, when we walked in Brianna was kneeling down onto the floor and looking under Niall's bed, her eyes swelled with fear as she pulled a gun out from its hiding place. "WHOA!" Harry said while stepping back and putting his hands up. Liam and I did the same. "Oh no... This isn't good, unless we find him he's as good as dead!!!!!" Bri said while her eyes welled up with tears, "Well lets go get him! I'll go get Paul and...." Lou was cut of by Brianna. "NO! If the agency hears about Niall leaving you guys unprotected they'll kick him off the case for good!" Brianna said while standing up and putting Niall' gun onto her belt. I'm still very confused about all this but considering the circumstances, I don't think it's the best time to start questioning people. We all left the hotel and piled into one of the Black SUVs, Louis was driving.

Brianna's POV

'I'm not going to loose him again... I'm never going to loose him again.' Is what I kept telling myself over and over again as we drove aimlessly around the neighborhood. I tried calling Niall's phone but he didn't answer, if he saw it was me then he would answer... I'm terrified now. Finally I got a call back from Niall, so I put it on speaker. "Niall! Where are you? What's going on? Are you ok-" I was cut of by not Niall, but a deep brawny voice, "Niall has been better..." I caught my breath. "What did you do to him!?" I shouted into the phone, the boys were all staring at me and I hadn't realized that we had stopped moving. "Come to the ally way on 3rd and 8th street and see for yourself... That is if you want to see little Niall in one piece again..." He said I heard muffled yelling on the other end of the line and recognized it as Niall's voice. "Fine. But don't touch him!!!" I yelled before hanging up the phone. Louis drove to the alley way and parked around the corner, "Boys, stay here!" I said while pulling out my gun and loading it. "No way! He's our brother! We're going with you!" Liam said while gripping my arm, I didn't have time to argue so I finally gave in. "Stay back a little bit though.." The boys agreed and we walked towards the alleyway. When we rounded the corner I was overcome with anger and surprise. There were about four mobsters down there, each of them with a gun, and Niall was being held up by two of them. They had him by his hair and his hands were pinned behind his back. There was a stream of blood flowing from his mouth and his hair was a wreck. "Lower your weapon!" The one holding Niall's head said, I put the gun down onto the floor and kicked it away. "Look at this, we have two of the U.S.S.A.'s top agents rite I front of us... And four singing idiots that is." He gestured towards the boys, Niall was trying desperately to break free of the man's grip but it didn't work. "Let him go!" Harry said from behind me, "We'll let you go if you turn him over!" I said. The man laughed "Ohh so confident! Do you think this is a game? You'll let us go? Lets knock them down a few pegs shall we..." He grinned while loading his gun and aiming it directly at Niall, an evil grin spread across the man's face as he pulled the trigger and Niall's screams echoed off the alley walls...