Chapter 23

Heyooo I know this is short but it is mostly to catch up on some things. keep reading! love you guys! 💕💕 ~Allie

Brianna's POV

I haven't let go of Harry once... not once since the janitor's closet episode. He hasn't let go either, which I'm thankful for. We were all sitting around a cafeteria table at the moment while the boys ate breakfast.

"What is going on guys? Why do you guys remember us but Niall doesn't have a clue about anything?" Louis asked while shoving some waffle in his mouth. "How is Niall even alive?!" Zayn asked from his place next to Katherine, who was letting silent tears fall from her eyes as she studied her ring.

"Boys... It's complicated." Mark stated, "After that attack on the facility, and Niall's death, we thought it would be best to just send you boys home to continue your careers..."

(Flashback)

I was sitting at one of the large tables in the observation room above the lab, I let the tears fall from my eyes as Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry were led into the lab by Mr. S. we were just told that they were going to be forget us and Niall and everything.

I watched as the door locked and the sedative leaked through the walls of the facility, one by one the boys slumped to the ground, unconscious other agents came in and brought them to the med center. Mark came up beside me and helped me stand up and led me out of the room, Kat following close behind.

I just stopped, "I don't think I can do it..." I murmered, "I just lost Niall, I can't loose them too!" I cried, Mark came over and gave me a gentle hug. "I know... I know. B-" he was cut off my the sound of struggling coming from down the hall.

We rounded the corner and found Steve (my old training partner) and my father trying to wrestle a man in our direction. The convict lifted his head and I saw the bastard's face... It was Spencer.

Kat immediately lost it and charged at him, she swung a kick at his uhm... "Lower region" and he immediately stopped struggling. Kat, being the spiteful little thing she is, spit in his face and I did absolutely nothing to stop her.

"Gha! You little bitch!" He yelled at her, she smirked. "Thanks. What's going on?" She replied as Mr.S joined us. "We found this little creep sneaking around in the woods behind the facility." My dad stated, "with this." He tossed me a small black box.

I caught it and observed it carefully, I immediately noticed a label that read "#12 controller" on it. "It's the remote he used to control Niall's capsule." I stated, I tossed it to Mr.S whose face scrunched up in thought. His face suddenly lit up.

"Mark! Before they buried Niall did they remove the capsule?" He asked him, seeing that mark was overseeing the entire thing. "Not that I'm aware of Sir. May I ask why?" Mark stated respectively, Mr. S smiled.

"I'll show you! Everyone grab a shovel and meet me by Niall's grave! Steve bring this "thing" to the cells and then meet us there!" He said while taking off down the hall. "Is he seriously going to dig up Niall's fucking grave?!" I growled while chasing him down the hall.

We reached the graves and I grabbed Mr.S's shoulder, "What the hell is going on?!" I asked, "You said that Spencer stopped Niall's heart in the wear house with this thing and then brought him back, correct?" He stated, realization slammed into me like a train.

We may be able to bring Niall back! "Guys start digging now! I commanded while shoving my shovel into the ground, the others frantically followed my lead as we peeled back the layers of earth from the hole. Mark struck something solid and we immediately cleared the top of the box.

I wanted to scream and rip out my hair just from being in this situation, we all stood back and stared at the wooden box. "Please, please, please..." We all whispered while holding hands, Mr. S hit a series of buttons on the remote and joined us.

Suddenly we heard gasping coming from inside the coffin and the top was being slammed on. Mark and Mr. s jumped into the hole and ripped open the capsule...

Niall sat up gasping for air and looking around frantically... He is alive! "Niall!" Mark cried while grabbing the blonde in a hug and pressing his cheek against the top of his head. Niall's breathing was jagged and uneven as he closed his eyes and hugged him back.

Mr. S grabbed Niall and picked him up for inside the box, he held him in a bone crushing hug. He placed one hand on the back of Niall's head and looked up at the sky, "Thank you..."

Kat and I were crying at the rim of the hole we had dug, Mark and Mr. S hoisted him out of the hole and passed him over to my Dad who carefully set him down on the ground.

I don't hesitate to pounce on him, I wrapped my hands around his neck and held him tight. I was absolutely overcome with happiness, he wrapped his larger hands around my waist and held me tightly. "It's okay... I'm here now..." He breathed out happily. I chuckled and pulled back, I planted a small kiss on his cheek.

Kat immediately took my place and jumped on him, only difference was that she placed her hands on his cheeks and intertwined their lips. She pulled away and began sobbing again as she held him closer to her.

"Welcome back son..." My dad said with a small smile while ruffling his hair. Niall smiled and asked a ton of questions until one specific one caught my attention and changed everything... "Where are the boys?"