Chapter 6

Brianna's POV

"No!!" I screamed as the man pulled the trigger, but that didn't stop him from sending a bullet straight through Niall's leg. The boys all gasped as Niall screamed but soon his mouth simply hung open and no noise came out, all the color drained from his face. He thrashed violently against the mobsters who still held his arms behind his back but they only tightened their grip. The bullet passed rite through his calf and he was loosing more and more blood by the second. "Does this still seem like a game to you?" The boss asked evilly while returning his attention to me and the other boys. He turned around and nodded at the other two men who then dropped Niall, he collapsed to the floor like a bag of bricks. Harry stepped forward but I quickly pulled him back when the man loaded his gun again only this time he aimed it at Niall's head while keeping his eyes on us. Niall groaned in pain and he was fading fast but he managed to hold up three fingers to me which means that he wanted to attempt plan three against the mobsters. I nodded and in one swift motion I kicked his gun over to him which he quickly loaded and sent a bullet into one of the mobster's legs and another bullet into the other man's arm. I fired another shot at the leader which hit him in the shoulder, he fell to the floor wincing and writhing in pain. Niall managed to hobble over to him and aimed his gun at the man's head. "Who are you?!" He screamed, "You've got fight kid... Your parents had it too." As soon as those words left his mouth Niall's mouth dropped as well as Louis's and my own. Niall's surprise was replaced by anger as he punched the man in the face and screamed, "What do you know about my parents?!" The man laughed evilly as blood appeared in the corner of his mouth, "I was there Niall... I know everything..." Niall lowered his gun, pain evident in his eyes, and slowly stood up. The boss, quick as lightning, punched Niall's wound forcefully and sent a rain of bullets in the direction of the boys and I. We all rounded the corner to hide from the oncoming fire, when suddenly the shots ceased. I peered around the corner only to see that the mobsters had disappeared. I cursed under my breath before my eyes landed on the deathly still Niall adjacent to us.

Liam's POV

Once the coast was clear we peered around the corner and my eyes widened in surprise to see that all the mobsters had vanished. Brianna cursed under her breath and angrily put her gun away, when she returned her gaze to the alleyway I heard her whisper faintly "N-Niall..." I followed her gaze until Niall's broken form came into view. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I made a bee-line for Niall, with the others very close behind me. I fell to my knees next to his body and instantly became terrified at the large pool of blood forming around his injured leg. Brianna and I gently flipped him over so he was lying on his back and Brianna began shaking his shoulders vigorously trying to get a response, but the only thing she received was Niall's head limply falling to the side. "Boys, try to wake him up while I bandage his leg. Louis call an ambulance now!" Brianna commanded, we all nodded in unison. Zayn shifted so that Niall's head was resting in his lap while Harry repeatedly shouted Niall's name, tears now staining his face. He let out a defeated sob and rested his head in his hands, then leaning his head down onto Niall's stomach. I looked at Zayn, both of us allowing the tears to flow from our eyes, and then back at Niall's paling completion. "This is all my fault..." Harry sobbed, "Im so so sorry Niall...," Niall didn't even flinch. I looked at Brianna, who was trying her scarf around Niall's wound to stop the bleeding, as a single tear flowed from her eye. Louis came racing back over to us and dropped down next to us, "A ambulance is on it's way. Paul is going to meet us at the hospital..." Louis voice trailed off to a whisper when he noticed the large pool of blood around Niall's leg. About ten minutes later the ambulance arrived and took Niall away, Brianna rode in the ambulance with him while they boys and I followed behind in the car. "Louis," Harry broke the eerie silence, "What... the hell... is going on?!" Louis sighed and wiped his tears away with his hoodie sleeve. "I think it's better if you hear the situation from Niall or Brianna." He replied not taking his eyes off the road, we all drove in silence until we reached the hospital.

Zayn's POV

We pulled p to the hospital and we all ran out of the car and charged towards the ambulance as they unloaded Niall. His eyes were slightly open and he had a oxygen mask on, as soon as he saw us his eyes widened and he immediately reached into his pocket for something. I was now walking beside the gurney that the doctors were using to transport Niall, Niall pulled something out of his pocket and handed me his IPhone. He placed it firmly in my hand and place his over it, he suddenly pulled down his oxygen mask and stuttered through clenched teeth, "W-Watch the l-last v-video p-please..." I nodded and squeezed his hand, a nurse put his oxygen mask back on. I looked at the others who were all walking alongside Niall's gurney, I was suddenly stopped by a nurse, "Im sorry, only authorized personnel are allowed behind this point. Don't worry, your friend will receive the best treatment possible." And with that she closed the door before we could protest, we all looked at each other with terrified eyes as we made our way to a row of chairs over to a row of chairs along the wall across from Niall's room. I took out Niall's phone and looked at his background, it was a picture of us performing at Madison Square Garden. Liam's voice suddenly broke my trance, "Zayn, what is that?" I looked at the others and they all stared back at me, confusion evident in their eyes. "It's Nailler's phone... He said to watch the last video he recorded." The others all sat around me as I typed in Niall's pass code nod opened his camera's data. I found the video and turned the volume all the way up, Niall was propping the camera against a pillow on his bed, he must have just recorded this recently because he was wearing the same cloths as yesterday. Looking at the boy on the screen in front of me and then remembering the boy who handed me the phone made me sick because of the huge difference, the boy who handed me this phone was in pain and had pale skin, the boy on the screen was perfectly healthy and had normal complexion. Niall sat down on his bed and took a deep breath, "Boys... If you are watching this it means that I am not doing so hot..."

Harry's POV

"I recorded this video to make sure that you guys know exactly what is going on in case I won't be around to tell you myself..." What does that mean? Is Niall telling us to watch this because he might die?! I returned my attention to the small screen in front of me. "I haven't been completely honest with you boys. I didn't grow up in Mullingar as just a regular kid... I was raised in a special facility since I was five to become a member of the U.S.S.A. which stands for The United Secret Services Agency. Most people would call me 'A secret agent." I looked at the other lads and they all were surprised except for Louis. "I know that this is a lot to take in but you need to listen to me. I was assigned to protect you lads from a group of mobsters that are after you for some reason, if I assume correctly then the reason that you are watching this is because the mob managed to get ahold of me. Brianna isn't Paul's niece... She is my old partner and is basically a sister to me. We grew up in the facility, I thought that she was dead up until a few days ago." We looked up at Brianna with wide eyes, she simply nodded her head in agreement. "Paul, Simon, and Louis know about Brianna and I. I am recording this because the mob is close and I feel like they will make their move soon, after the whole 'lobby incident' I decided that if anything should happen to me that the least I can do is make sure that you lads are safe. Listen to everything Brianna tells you guys, she is just trying to keep you lads safe. Before I turn this off I just want you guys to know that the last few years have been some of the best years of my life, having to keep my past from you boys has killed me every second of everyday. I never had a 'real friend' besides Brianna but thanks to you boys I have gained four of the best friends that a guy could ask for. So keep singing and performing for the fans, and Harry. Don't let her slip away, make your move because she is far to special to let go. I love you all more than anything and I want to thank you all for everything. Keep performing for me and please tell everyone at the facility that I love them. Brianna, im so thankful that you somehow found your way back into my life, I love you all... Goodbye guys..." And with that the video ended. Silent tears were all streaming down all our faces as we stared at the now black screen. I looked at everyone and then I glanced at the door that held Niall, Liam broke the silence and looked at Brainna and Louis when he asked, "You need to tell us everything... rite now!"

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I thought about abandoning this story but I just liked the idea so much so I decided to continue it. Keep reading and voting! Xox